3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razer Blade 14.

I use mainly for editing purpose.

I preferred this because HQ works far better than U series

thanks for this give away..

Congratulation.  :)

I would prefer the stealth, its mobile to let you work, plenty of storage and a glorious screen my wife could use for her photography, and with the potential for the addin video card, more mobility on the road, and power at home, where it really matters.

Been coveting one of these for a long time, but more pressing things have always kept me from getting a laptop.

My big boy is already licking his chops at this chance.

2016-04-16.jpg

On 4. septembra 2016 at 11:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

Love to have Razer Blade Stealth cause iam mooving a lot by train and working in Fl studio on my old ipad is not that great , but still good luck evryone :)

razer stealth please ... Im in need of a laptop desperately for college project work so gaming is not that important long as all my softwares run on it,

so i would love it if i get that one ty....

New Razer Blade Steal would be awesome. Could finally replace my Lenovo x220i. Infinite increase in productivity.

Definitely the razor blade loveeee that laptop so much. Hope I win this 

I would like the New Razer Balde 14. It sounds like a badass laptop or basically mobile pc.

PC- Nickname-Razgriz- CPU- AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Motherboard- MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi, Ram- Corsair Vengance 4x16gb 3600 MHz, GPU- EVGA RTX 2070 Super Ultra XC, PSU- Corsair RM750x, Case-Phanteks Evolv X

It would be an awesome laptop upgrade! Plus, it looks lightweight and beautiful. I want it!

The New Razer Blade would suite my needs nicely. With a proper i7 CPU & 16Gb RAM, this would make a nice upgrade over my old Gigabyte laptop (15" @ 1080p, i7-2630QM, 8Gb RAM). I've been a fan of Razer products, owning mice, keyboards and other peripherals from them over the years. Having one of their awesome laptops would be great, probably one of the few Mac competitors out there (from a build quality point of view)

I'm a Web developer from South Africa, so this would be a great upgrade :) P.S. buying these locally are insanely expensive/difficult to source, with prices sometimes close to 50% over what you would pay in the US (and you thought you had it bad over in Canada!)

Any version because they are both from razer and I like snakes! 

ps: deathadder rocks!! and Congrats 3 mil. subs, 44 mil. more to beat Pewdiepie xD 

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.

- MJ - 

I would the New Razer Blade Stealth, because is smaller and more flexible :)

i really..really want razer blade, coz i don't have one...

:-b

So, i would like to own Razer Blade, couse I will make good use of it in my school projects, like making school webside!

Keep doing what you are doing LMG!

The Blade with a 1080p display.

Cos I only have one 1080p display now.

A Moto G4Plus. Don't judge q.q

And only 1 GPU, an ATI Radeon 5450.

Again, don't judge q.q

The unseen Razer blade is the deadliest

I'll show myself out.. eheh

I would like the razer blade 14 for ita new gfx card and 1080p gaming. I could never afford a gamimg laptop and dom't dare self-build a pc so I would use it to play modded skyrim and GTA V.

Congrats on 3 mill subs!! I subbed from your reviews of the razer blade.

I would get the Razer blade stealth. Thats because my girlfriend hates gaming and i could sneak a couple hours a day. A stealthy gaming ninja while supposedly showering or taking the dog for a walk... If she ever gets suspicious, i'll just tell her theres another woman involved.

The laptop I would like to win is the New Razer Blade 14. I'd use it for immersive gaming through the waiting periods for my physics experiments.  Looking forward to congratulate the winner. :PxD

I would love to get a Razer Blade 14 because I just love the products made by Razer and the laptops they make are not available in my country(India). 

Currently I do not have any console or a computer with me. I would love to own a Razer product. Thank you. 

I would like the Razer Blade to replace my old laptop that died earlier in the year

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would defenitely want the new razer blade as an upgrade for my crappy acer aspire laptop

I would like the new razer blade 14 to help with programming and CAD on the go for robotics