3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Of course I would choose the Razer Blade, why? Because I need a portable and powerful laptop that you can design parts, at college

On 04/09/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The Razer Blade is better suited for me, I'm not a very big fan of the ultra small Stealth with less overall power. The Blade is small enough to carry anyway. 

I would want the Razor Blade, I do some gaming and want the one configured for it, and I really want to know what it is like to have a 1TB SSD!

Well done on the 3m milestone you guys deserve it!

I'd like the Razer Blade 14 please, it would be a monumental leap from my current laptop that sports an AMD APU so I can play Guild Wars 2 looking all pretty on the go, rather than my current blocky minecraft experience I got going on at the minute :D 

Defiantly Hardcore Laptop for every stuff <3 Razer blade, Razer Stealth thanks for giveaway :D

I would love to win the New Razer Blade!

Thanks for doing this giveaway you guys are awsome.

I am a fire fighter in the Air Force and would find the Blade to be a good way for me to have some of my games portable with me while I have downtime at work. As i only have a Frankenstein of a PC at home. 

It'd be so great to win the Razer Blade, the thing would put even my desktop to shame.

Would love the Blade Stealth, will be a great machine for productivity when I'm away from my desktop or on campus.

NEWEST..ER...EST Razer Blade 14 ! xD
A laptop would be nice for me as a student so even thought i thought about the stealth for maximum portability and that 4k 100% adobe RGB screen for my photoshop /lightroom editing (yes i'm one of those students with no money who still try to be a gamer/ photographer)
I understood that even the normal blade is quite rather portable and that IPS screen would be enough of an upgrade for me from my OLD...ER ah actually just old TN panel

(and obviously that gpu would come in handy for student related tasks like "history" *cough* battlefield 1 *cough*)

PS: Good luck for everyone who participate!!!

I would prefer the razer blade because I need the power for those damn beautifull games im gonna play and also in South Africa we cannot buy these here and importing one cost as much as you guys pay for a car .Enjoy your day guys , love the channel

The Razer Blade looks amazing. Would replace my Core2Duo old Dell Latitude.

Blade, because of gaming :) but wouldnt mind the stealth for productivity

i would love to get The New Razer Blade Stealth, to finally join the PC Masterrace and start 3d modelling

I would love the Razer Blade 14! :)

Congrats guys on the 3M subs mark! I followed you since Linus was unboxing stuff in his home and now you are my favourite tech channel. Big up from Italy!

Razer Blade 14 - wicked laptop! But I'm sure with all the entries, my chances of winning are slim to none ... but, after lurking around here for months, the giveaway pushed me towards registering on the forums and becoming another member of this awesome community!

EDIT - ignore this post, it's a duplicate... I didn't realize my first comment went through during the downtime of the forums earlier.

I would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth so I can finally get that Solid Snake shaving experience.

Wait the Razer Blade Stealth is not for stealthy shaving? *Watches Video*

Ohh ok I would love to use the Razer Blade Stealth for editing footage and to do digital drawing's for school/university the next few year's on the Go.

I want to study something like Media Designer or Video Editor.

Or to put it simple I want to do stuff with Videos and I want to do allot of it! Thank you.

I would like to have the New Razer Blade, I would use it to game because I don't have enough money for a gaming PC. I would love a gaming rig on the go.

I have followed Razer on Twitter

And I have subscribed on YouTube

Razer Blade 14  for study,work, and of course for gaming)

The Razer Blade is best suited for me. The extra size and weight is a good trade off for the gaming performance. 

I'd definitely want to win one of these for School next year!

win or not, congratulations on 3 miliion subscribers!

xD

Would love the new Blade 14. On the go gaming and light CAD for the win!

as I am a freshmen in uni this year I would definitely prefer the Blade Stealth ! its lighter thinner and is overall better if you don't plan on gaming much... but hopefully it will handle the occasional league, btw keep up the good work LTT pewdiepie won't c u coming xD 

On 9/5/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Razer blade i newer had a Razer product before so i would love to try ;-)

Congrats Linus on 3 million sub

i want New Razer Stealth Because i like high standard laptop for gaming not graphics or performance for better experience 

i just want the story feels like

and again congrats on 3 million sub