Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

First of all congratulations you guys on getting 3 million subs. Most people can only dream to have that many subs. 

I would love to have the NEW Razer Blade (gtx1060) because I had purchased a laptop early last summer. At the time I didn't really know much about PC so I got scammed and now have a really slow and usable laptop which can play at ultra low at 8 frames per second but ever since I started watching your videos I now understand a lot so no one will EVER scam me again. 

I would pick  Blade if i have the chance to win because the notebook laptop looks more powerful than the stealth blade and it has many ports USB ports are very important nowadays for having notebook laptops I hope my name will be called on monday so yeah Peace out!.

I LOVE both, but from my needs the blade would suit me best. Looks splendid with the specs to back the alluring appearance. With the blade I would finally be able to run multiple tabs in chrome...    xD

•  

I would go for the Razer Blade, but I don't think to have ANY chance to win considering that there are 2850 pages on this topic e and this comment will never be read :D

Anyway, you are great guys, keep going on YT.

Sincerely, from Italy

Would love the new Razer Blade. Being able to run any game on my laptop would be sweet.

I don't play on my desktop anymore because I use it for work all the time.

Congrats on 3mill to all the employee s of lmg and I guess Linus too.

Id love to win the blade stealth, small light and convenient whilst still allowing me to do coding and 3d modeling for school. Good luck all but I hope I am lucky-erreer than you.