3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd like the Blade, because I wanna slice through dem scrubs :D

Oh boy... Just the thought of being able to play any game in the highest settings is mind boggling for me haha. Therefore I would love to have the Razer Blade 14.

Congratulations on the 3 milion subs guys!

On 5.9.2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I want the blade because i realy need a new laptop right now im using a old one with a intel celeron besides my desktop

i would like to win the new RAZER BLADE as it has inbuilt NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 VRAM. As i am a Animation Student i was looking to buy a new laptop and this one perfectly fits my requirement.

And congratulation to LInusTechTips for achieving 3 Million Subscribers milestone. :) 

WISH LUCK FOR ME :P

Stealth or Razer14? Either of them lol,

Never had a decent laptop in my life. Hahaha goodluck to all :)

Well done Linus Sebastian. 3 mn subscription for the best tech tips on YouTube. Congratulations u all!

Wow a beautiful beast! I would love to have one & show off in front of my Indian friends!

I would like the new blade but also the stealth is beautiful. they are so thin and so powerfull. My Pc will cry by the power of those laptops xD

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE 3.2GHz   COOLER: Artic Freezer 7 PRO Rev.2   MOBO: Asrock ALiveNF6G-GLAN   GPU: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB   RAM: 6GB DDR2   HDD: 2x Maxtor 160GB Raid 0   CASE: I don't know :D

I would love to have the New Razer Blade 14 to game and work on the go! 

Razer blade stealth!

Excellent portablility and performance for my future projects!

Definitely blade stealth would be my choice for that 4k resolution to do all my photo edit works.

Kinda really need a new laptop for gaming during class. Wouldn't mind getting either but portability is always a plus. 

I NEED a Blade since I don't currently have a gaming PC because I have absolutely have no money.

Definitely Razer Blade Stealth would be my choice.
Would like to experience the 4K-ness and editing is my stuff.

Please choose me:D

I choose the Blade one. I'd love the Stealth, but to buy a Razer Core plus a desktop graphic card its to much money to spend for me. I'll use the Blade for my daily driver. Gaming, rendering, working, and the other stuff. I'm sick with my old Hp notebook 14 haha. But, i lived in Indonesia (SEA) i don't know how the shipping will be if I win. Thanks

Razer Blade Stealth in my life would help me out a ton. As a semi professional video editor I do game, but not to the extent of wanting a blade 14. And the functionality that a blade stealth would offer me would definitely help me improve my productivity away from home. (Not to mention I'd just look cool with a Razer laptop).:)

I'd want the Razer Blade 14. I am an avid gamer, but I also need to work on the go. My journeys are usually long, and it'll fit perfectly for my purposes since it has a 1080p monitor, giving me more battery life ( since i'll be falling asleep from time to time :P ). Plus, I love some custom artwork on my stuff. Have them everywhere. Would really like to have one that Edzel makes.

I would definitely use it for School.. i need all that power to make those documents Kappa

Edit: Would want the new razer blade 

Edited by Kether
forgot

'Im just a poor boy, from a poor family'

Please can I have the Razor blade

I would like to get the Blade Stealth i will be a great addition to  my work environment, since i do graphic work and occasionally do some gaming!:) Keep up the good work!!

I would like the Blade. I would love to have this because ever since I seen one of my favorite youtubers have it, i got interested to what exactly it was. From then I discovered Razer and immediately fell in love with their product. Thats what inspired me to have 5 of their products. I would love the Blade so that i could easily code programs and my mini projects on it. Im 17 and a upcoming developer. This would be perfect for everyday use for that sort of stuff as i am into technology big time. Ive never one a giveaway and it would be such an accomplishment to win this for my first. Thanks, and goodluck to everyone that entered!

SENPAI CAN I HAVE A BLADE! For TL;DR skip to end XD.

I'm a high school student studying abroad in Taiwan, and aiming for some tops colleges in the US. I have started a club that requires a lot of document, media, and web work. Currently making do with a Surface Pro 3. Convenient, but very underpowered for when I want to work on PS and video-editing. 

We have many projects going on, like hosting organizing TEDx events and working with American colleges to host conferences. A new addition is a tech/startup magazine, very much inspired by Linus Tech Tips! We are preparing a team to report on international events such as E3 and PAX. Students get to learn better English, as well as share with peers and check out the latest, coolest news!

If I could get a Razer Blade, my workflow would be hundreds of times more productive. Getting one for free means I can have a better budget on filming equipment. My dad can also get my SP3 for free, as he's always in my room using my 8yr old dying desktop.

On weekends I also try to catch up and do some casual gaming with old buddies from the US. Having a gaming laptop would mean that I could carry even harder (it's not like I already don't). 

After getting into a good college, I might even get a Core for a better experience. Maybe get myself into VR development and start a company. 

TL;DR, I want a Razer Blade really bad >_< !!! Also I aim to surpass LTT and create superior videos kappa.