3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congratulations on reaching the milestone!

I'd like NEW Razer Blade 14. 

I'd definitely want that sexy new Razer Blade 14 :) Being a computer sciences student and enthusiast builder I do have a massive rig in a COSMOS II, though transporting this water-cooled thing for LAN parties is not fun... Additionally, a laptop for doing some work at uni would be super cool too! :)

Love the work you guys are doing,

would like the

New Razer Blade 14

for watching your videos, gaming and work

thank you

very much

I would definitely love the NEW Razer Blade 14 ! Its spec is perfect for my daily use (gaming, programming) xD

Hope I can get one :)

Oh BTW I saw you introduced many Taiwanese brands and even came to Taiwan once!

Thanks for sharing our products to the world :D

Congratulations to subscriber growth! I'm looking forward to more high-quality review & PC-building videos!!!

I'd love a Razer Stealth because I like subnotebooks. Although the Blade will be good too because of the fullHD display.

Love the new razor blade for its awesome design and specs. It's got killer looks and astounding performance

I'd prefer Razer Stealth because airport security wouldn't be albe to see that Blade!

i would love to have the new Razer blade 14 cuz it's for teen ;)ik i'm the best

Razer Blade 14, all the way, because reasons, important reasons that makes sense and will compel you to make me the winner of this lil beast. I am not asking to win this just to brag to my bros, I am not that small minded, I am asking to win to be able to brag to everyone that i know or not know and dominate the world.. i mean to be a able to help kids in Africa and ... that sort of thing. So Pick me :) for the honor to own that fine piece of laptop booty :),  Thanks and stay Awesome

New razer blade stealth please. I've been using this laptop for 3 years already....

The new Razer blade, lousy name but awesome for my airplane setup xD

I would love to win the razer blade stealth, which i would gift to my dad, who's a photographer in his spare time

Hi a new blade 14 would deninetly help . I kind of need a new laptop for school that is able to use some heavier programs. Ofc I will play games as well.

A Blade would be a huge step up from my current laptop that can barely run Minecraft at higher than 30fps

Definitely the Blade. It's an awesome gaming laptop- thin but it has that powerful GPS! 

Oh man. The New Razer Blade for sure! It'll be perfect for Uni and gaming at get-togethers with friends without the need to lug around a desktop everywhere.

So glad you guys reached 3 mil. Totally deserved. Id really love the Razer Blade Stealth. Lightweight is awesome.

I would definitely choose the Stealth one. I'm going to use it for university that starts on the 19th September, so that would be a huge thing to have this laptop.

Good luck everyone, may the odds be ever in your favour.

The Stealth, M8 that thing looks so damn fine!

Just one thing though... But can it run CRYSIS?

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The NEW Razer Blade 14 please, you guys are awesome!!!

Definitely the Blade.   I'm 42 years old and spend my days having serious meetings with serious people as an InfoSec consultant.

I'd love to sit there in these serious meetings with my RGB keyboard all-a-glowing so I can be reminded that it's not all doom and gloom.  Heck, maybe even put a smile on their faces and take the edge off all the seriousness.

Plus if it gets really bad when they leave the room I can just fire up my favourite game and lose myself in another world for a bit.  :-)

The New Razer Blade Please!!! Because I want to use it for gaming and doing my colledge homework. Nice Giveaway! Thanks Linus!!