3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definitely Stealth. Your Videos will look better with the 4k screen:D And I don`t have a laptop right now but I need one for school.

NEW Razer Blade 14, because it's a very thin gaming laptop compared to other gaming laptops. I would use it for gaming and working.

The Blade Stealth! I already have a beastly system, would rather a smaller laptop. Also, sick decal Edzel!

i7 5820k @ 4.6GHz | MSI X99S SLI PLUS Motherboard | 16GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 @ 2666MHz | Crucial 240GB SSD | EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 | Corsair H110i GTX AIO Cooler | Corsair 760T Case (Graphite)

The New Blade! Could really use that extra GPU horsepower to play latest blockbusters like Pong and and Asteroids at full resolution without any lag! Oh yeah!

I'd love to get the new blade. Winning it would be the best thing that had ever happened to me.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for me so I can use it while being a stealthy ninja on the go.

i would love the blade, im now starting to study design, and it would be super helpful having such computer to help me not only to create but also to learn, would also use it for gaming obviously <3

I would choose the New Razer Blade 14 over the Blade Stealth. The Blade Stealth's screen size is too small and I prefer a bit larger screen. I'm also very happy about the larger 16gb of ram compared to last year model.

I would want the new blade. I want to use it for gaming and I want to also have a computer that can handle things like editing software well because I'm thinking about making higher quality youtube videos. I cant afford one for myself and I really need a good computer. right now the best computer in my house is an asus transformer book t100. I really need this computer.

I would love to get the the new Razer Blade Stealth. I just think it fits more to my needs.

I would really love to win the Razer Blade 14 'cuz I think that I fell in love with it .. I mean , I know that I can't raise a family right now because I need to finish college and stuff but,really, I would dedicate my life for it and make it happy and make beautiful children and conquer the world with my tiny lovely blades <3 . So, if anyone knows where I can buy diapers for little cute laptops I'm more than happy to hear it :D ( I will be such a great father <3 )

For me the New Razer Blade for Music Production (which requires a lot of POWEEEER, as Linus would say it), School and, of course, the occasional procrastination game.  

I'd love the New Razer Blade 14, would be great for gaming in college and general work!

Razor Blade Stealth for the portability and beautiful display. Thanks so much guys! Love what you are doing with this, keep it up!

The New Razer Blade, <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Please spread the fire, burn like, and toast subscribe, and until next time.

Blade stealth is all I need. Can use a good lap for my university needs. ? Thanks for the give away. Hope u guys reach over 6M users with this kind of things....... ? ? ? ? ? ? 

Blade, so I could finally play some games I work on xD

Congratulations on reaching the milestone!

I'd like NEW Razer Blade 14. 

I'd definitely want that sexy new Razer Blade 14 :) Being a computer sciences student and enthusiast builder I do have a massive rig in a COSMOS II, though transporting this water-cooled thing for LAN parties is not fun... Additionally, a laptop for doing some work at uni would be super cool too! :)

Love the work you guys are doing,

would like the

New Razer Blade 14

for watching your videos, gaming and work

thank you

very much

I would definitely love the NEW Razer Blade 14 ! Its spec is perfect for my daily use (gaming, programming) xD

Hope I can get one :)

Oh BTW I saw you introduced many Taiwanese brands and even came to Taiwan once!

Thanks for sharing our products to the world :D

Congratulations to subscriber growth! I'm looking forward to more high-quality review & PC-building videos!!!

I'd love a Razer Stealth because I like subnotebooks. Although the Blade will be good too because of the fullHD display.

Love the new razor blade for its awesome design and specs. It's got killer looks and astounding performance