3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 4.9.2016 at 11:54 PM, Curufinwe_wins said:

NEW Razer Blade Stealth for dat ultraportable Main10 HEVC media streaming!

Wanna win the NEW Razer Blade 14, because Tree of Savior (MMO) is poorly optimized and slows down my laptop to a crawl

Hi I would like to get the blade 14 because it has better specs and my laptop that I have right now dosent work right

Defiantly the Blade.

I've never mobile gamed before and should be fun to do from the couch or the offfice

On 4/9/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

On 4/9/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I WOULD LOVE THE NEW RAZER BLADE. 

It's been like a dream since I found Razer in the web, I've been wanting to have it so I can actually learn all I've wanted to do in a laptop. From all Adobe to real 3D modeling, and since this has everything to be a perfect gaming laptop, I've been wanting to play Shadow of Mordor. I'm just so excited for a giveaway like this, because I actually watched LinusTechTips for the first time in a video about the Razer Blade. ??????? 

Please give me one, it would be soooooooo freaking amazing, 

Blade because I need something to game on that is still somewhat portable. It would be so handy! 

Thank you! :)

On 9/5/2016 at 5:51 AM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would like to win the Razer Blade 14 with the GTX 1060 , would be an awesome laptop to use in Uni and content creation XD.

Thank you LinusTechTips for doing this , it's an awesome opportunity for all of us to win and you've definitely inspired me and everyone else to get into tech and content creation, thank you so much.

I would really like the Razor Blade 14!

I currently use a MacBook and I can't play anything on this thing.

Oh man that is an expensive laptop. I am looking into getting a cheap one for programming at school. I could certainly use either one, but the Razor blade stealth would be my top choice due to its 4k screen. I already have a gaming settup at home.

Congrats on 3mil! That is more than the city I live in by about 1/3.

Thanks guys, Awesome videos!

I choose the new blade 14 for the giveaway.

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade 14! It would be really nice to have for school work, and also some gaming on the go when I'm away from my rig.

I would love the razor blade stealth for music making and editing 4k video also for graphics designing :)

I really would be grateful to have the new Razer Blade.I want to edit 1080p videos easily and do photoshop with this great screen and general performance!!!

Thank you for the giveaway and good luck to everyone. ;) 

Well I would love to win the Razer Blade, because my girl friend would kill me if I buy yet another pc/ laptop.

Btw I love your channel. Thank you for your amaziiiing content :D

The Razer Blade would be my choice because of the performance that it has. Makes it way easier for me to play games at a friend's place whenever I visit them.

Would love and appreciate the new razer blade because I could never afford it! I would use it for school and gaming when not studying. I would love to hear people say, "where did you get a black macbook and man, your laptop is more powerful than my desktop!!!" I prefer the new razer blade over the stealth because quad core vs dual core for future proofing.

Razer Blade Stealth!!! I have a low-end PC right now. This laptop would be awesome!!

The Razer Blade Stealth. 

I would throw a party using the lighting on the keyboard. 

I'd like to have the Blade because I have never gotten into PC gaming, and I'd like to get a solid start! It'd also be my only working PC. The last computers I had were made for XP, and were never for gaming. 

NEW Razer Blade 14 please. Using it for gaming + school (mostly for gaming, who cares about school am I right? Kappa).

I want to win Razer Blade 14. I want to win this to give to my husband, who I used to watch LTT with before he joined the military. If I won this though we'd be able to game together, even though we're apart. 

The non stealth razer blade is the one for me, so I can still do all my gaming when I go away.

New Razer Blade 14 would be my personal choice! I need a laptop and this is the kind of thing that I could never afford on my own. Thank you so much!