3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd love to get the blade stealth for school! But wouldn't mind the other one either, lol

Definitely the Blade.

Need that GPU for maximum power! Not an artist myself as you said so I would prefer Blade over Stealth. ;)

Keep doing what you're doing guys I love the videos!

Thanks for the giveaways and congratulations on 3 mil!

hard choice but probably the blade as my surface pro 3 really cant game for crap xD

I would love the new Razor Blade 14! Congratulations on an amazing feat of 3 million subscribers! :)

Good luck everyone!

The Razer Blade Stealth seems really appealing to me for uni work and productivity! 

Well I've never owned a laptop before, and having a razer blade will make me the happiest person ever. but which would I prefer? I'd Honestly prefer The New Razer Blade Because I'm a gamer I love to game. The stealth is pretty amazing and powerful but I'd like to have the option to game whenever and where I'd like. I wish Luke had picked the better screen for the razer blade but hey what can you do. can someone tell me if the razer blade (not stealth) have a Kaby Lake? I have a 22TB Server and i'd I'm pretty impressed with the new Kaby Lake x265 performance and I'd like to see how the videos perform on the laptop.. anyway nuff said! 

Oh yeah im totally impatient to cut my bread with this razor blade, i prefer the normal one, the stealth might get lost in the dishwasher.

razor designed for designers... I would use it for professional web development.

I want a new razor stealth because I wanna start gaming vids but don't have the equipment 

I would personally prefer the Blade, but the Blade Stealth would be great also!

the new razor blade would be great for the new school year, hope I can win something for once 

Honestly, I'd be happy with either the Blade or the Stealth. It would allow me to give my Dell Inspiron 7559 with Intel Core i5 and GTX 960M 4GB to my friend, Rambo, so that we could FINALLY play Arma 3 and maybe even Star Citizen together. He's an inactive Marine vet and has been wanting to play Arma for years. Been trying to help him build a PC, but life too often has a way of delaying fun :/ Thanks for the opportunity!!!

The blade stealth, so that I could use it for work and finally make a dope excell sheet.

The Razer Blade stealth would by awesome for school!

Thanks for doing the giveaway!!!

On 4 September 2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to have the new Razer Blade 14 not just for playing games but for the school work as well, especially since I need an upgrade.

The reason I would choose the Blade 14 over the stealth is because of the gaming capabilities without the use of the Razer Core.

I would love the new blade 14 always wanted one just never had the money . I would love to start of pc gaming and  I'm studying to be a architect but I only have a cheap laptop that isn't powerful at all and I would love to be able to play games  on the go alot so it would be perfect so I'm probably not going to win this but could you start doing builds again or scrap yard wars

New Razer Blade since I want to be able to do some gaming on the go and never really had a high end laptop. 

Congratulations guys!

If i win i'd like to have the Razor blade for sure. Thanks for the chance.

To be honest I wouldn`t mind getting either of these two laptops, but the blade 14 seems like the perfect one for me since it`s convenient and simple and I travel a lot and getting the Core is rather complicated because I live in Croatia hah :) I`d use it for my college work, edit some videos maybe, make music and of course, game the hell out of it ;) thank you for the opportunity and congratulations 

I am in for the Blade.... Of course I would use it for gaming, but I am also an Engineering student, and would use it for stuff like Autocad. 

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be sufficient to handle some Crysis 3 on ultra... I guess! :P

Id would want the stealth. I need something light and powerful as an engineering student for that hella sick 3d modeling.