3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would definitely love the New Blade 14 to start off the school year right. 

I would love to win the razor blade.

I'd like to be able to play games on something better than this potato pc.

Furthermore I think I can use the pc for heavy programs I use for chemistry.

Goodluck to everyone on here!

Omg the stealth would be so decent for uni. Screw it both would be amazing for uni!

Love the videos tech tips, and keep up the hard work guys.

Both are pretty nice laptops.

I would like both, but given that i would be only allowed to win one of these laptops, i would want the blade. I am in grade 10 [Australia] (I'm not sure if you have "grades" in america) and I've started a course in digital media. I need a laptop that can render vids and stuff as my course requires that. (ill be using Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop etc. I would love the bade to all of my course + its the best laptop on the market (in my opinion) For my case, the blade is more practical than the stealth. its more of a rounded laptop, as it can do gaming and graphic work. (its more practical for my needs, the stealth is still amazing) :) 

I'd love to have a Blade stealth so that when I'm looking for it, it can hide from me.

I'd choose the NEW Razer Blade 14! My old laptop which I used for gaming for 2 years recently broke so having this would be an excellent up to date solution. Also because it is of course a laptop I could bring it to my friend's house for local gaming sessions.

I'd love to get the new blade 14. It looks amazing! I would probably use it for gaming and homework since I'm still in school. It would also be awesome to have it be so portable and powerful at the same time.

I'm a ninja, and there's 2 things that all ninjas need.  Power and stealthiness!  I need the Razer Blade STEALTH because it has both of those in abundance!

Hey Guys!

I've been a lurker long enough. I've decided to join and this amazing giveaway is the perfect opportunity. Right, to the point then. I would love any of those beautiful beasts but If I HAVE to choose I would go for the Blade with a 1060 because...well I've decided to make it a bit fun and in an attached pic you can see what I use COMMERCIALLY on a daily basis. Including video editing. With no chance of upgrade anytime soon. YES, I AM SERIOUS.This is what I use (Toshiba C855 btw) Please help...

funny laptop.jpg

I would love the NEW Razer Blade Stealth for the fact that gaming on the go is a high part of my life. The laptop i have now is trashy and the onlything i can game on is my pc... Plus i love Razor and your products i am going to get a mouse and keyboard soon for my pc once i get the money... Well hope i can win 

i would like to have  the NEW Razer Blade Stealth because i want to a fast and good laptop to make music !!!

Good luck to all <3

"Take that, PewDiePie!"

I would really like the Blade. The stealth sounds nice, but I am no artist. I would probably take the "NEW Razer Blade 14" around to all of my friends who don't even like tech, just to show them that I'm a winner. I might set it up on a shelf, or I might put it under my pillow for safe keeping. I guess once in a while I would break it out to game on, watch some youtube, and possibly edit some videos... Maybe... I upload a video about once every year, so I'm not sure if that's the best bet for me.

In all seriousness though, this laptop would be very nice to have for when I go over to friends house's to game. I don't ever feel like dragging around my HAF-X + components lol.

Jesus, I'd love a blade stealth for when I move into my dorm since I can't keep bringing my setup to and from school. Plus I can't really bring a desktop to class....

I really want to win this computer! I think the razer laptop is the coolest laptop on the market.

Congrats on three mill! 

The new blade 14 so I don't have to carry my sli 980 ti rig to lan parties :D

Ill Want The Razor Blade 14... Because I Don't Draw... Nor Am I Good At It...

Any of those are great, srsly they are amazing laptops but

I'd definitely want to win the new Razer Blade

xD

I would love to get the new blade for some portable gaming and bragging rights. Love your channel. 

I would like to win the Blade 14, as it would be a great laptop for engineering work. Also I wouldn't have to lug my desktop to my friends houses for game nights. 

Once Upon a Time, laptops were a luxury reserved to a few enthousiasts, gamers or professionals. It was as practical as a german car and more rewarding than a swiss watch. But nowadays, laptops are a common thing, and I can’t in good conscience continue to bring my kick-ass, 40 liters case to work every day and watch my colleagues laugh at me with their thin, silent laptops.

The Razer Blade 14 looks like a perfect fit, having the build quality of a Macbook and a most wanted « Linus Tech Tips » approval stamp, and it has the power and screen quality to drive both my casual gaming needs and some creative work.  And it looks so classy and badass !

The Blade Stealth is fine too I guess, and I’ll consider it when I complete my ninja training (might take a few years though). So Blade 14 all the way !

Good work LTT, congrats

[Insert smart comment here]

On 9/4/2016 at 4:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Can I have the new razor blade it will help with YouTube videos on the go and away from home