3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to win the new Razer Blade 14; it'd be great for gaming and working on through the college semester!

The Razer Blade stealth would be perfect for me because it would mean I wouldn't have to keep gaming in my room all the time xD

Thanks guys!

I want the new Blade Stealth for l33t creations and because of that 100% Adobe RGB that will boost up my craft levels!!

Oh how I would wish to win the new Razer Blade.

Maybe I will and will have the freedom to replace the craptop i own as of currently. How i could game without being at 1280x720 and minimum settings to have the hope of possibly pushing 40 fps. To express my desires I shall now write a haiku.

Gaming on craptop

Is the worst feeling ever

I hope I have luck

Razer Blade Stealth. I wouldn't use it for gaming and I feel it would be easier to carry around. Congrats on 3 million by the way

I would love the new Razer Blade for the piece of sexy engineering that it is. What would I use it for? To put it simply I would quite obviously use it for Gaming  College work on my new course. 

id take the razerblade doesnt matter the laptop and what i would do with it is record better gameplay and edit my videos the laptop will really give me a boost 

I would love to win the razer blade stealth, enough with my old Lenovo 2010 laptop..

and thank you for the awesome giveaway btw ?

I'd love the new Razer Blade because i really need a better gaming machine. That GTX 1060 is, well, a true marvel of technology. (As far as 1080p is taken into account)

Love the Blade for sure! xD

Would help A LOT replacing my aging 6 year old vaio laptop lol.

As an architect student, I tend to have very cpu intesive workloads, but i've been 3d rendering with Vray lately using the GPU (so the Blade obiously:D).

Congrats on reaching freaking 3 MILLION subscribers!

I would like the stealth because I need a light laptop for school and can't really afford one. Good luck to all entrants and congrats on 3 mil!

I would love to have the Razer Blade 14. I've been wanting to game on the go for awhile now. And I have been looking recently. It would also make for an awesome work laptop as well.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

I would love the new Razer Blade. I have been in search for a new laptop for awhile now. My desktop and laptop both dont have a decent GPU. I had both my desktop and laptop for about 4 years now. I would definitely use the New Razer Blade for gaming (when i have time) and school work, such as audiocad when i take another course with it. 

I would love the Razer Blade Stealth because I'm 18 and just starting my degree in Computing. A computer this powerful would really help me with my degree as I can work on the go and even program which I would not be able to do on my current, old laptop that sounds like a jet engine. I would prefer the Blade Stealth since having something smaller and more compact would be much more ideal for me. 

I'd just like to say thank you for creating so much amazing content, you got me into computing and I wouldn't be following my current path into the industry if it wasn't for the amazing LMG team! <3

Gimme that NEW Razer Blade Stealth, I fell in love with it, and you would not destroy a relationship like this, would you?

If I win I'll go with the new Razer Blade, please. I don't have a decent gpu to use with the Stealth anyways. Good luck everyone!

Hi. I have been subbed for about a year now. The techquicke on how to install an ssd was extremely helpful. If I am to win. Please may I have the Razer Blade Stealth. Keep up the good work. Congratulations on 300 million subs. :)

The razer blade to game on vacation when i dont have my desktop

I would love the new razer blade 14

thanks guys for this awesome giveaway

Razer Blade with internal dedicated graphics would allow me to tackle any task and allow me to chose to connect an external screen for editing and other creative endeavors. Also, gaming - nuff said.

twitter.jpg

Congratulation for reaching 3m subs!

I like more the Razer Blade 14. I totally would lie saying I'll use it for studying :P

You should totally do the "extraction" live in the WAN!

Hi linus I would like the Razer blade because I am using an HP laptop that can even play borderlands 2 at 30 fps on high settings. Plus is 1500 dollars cdn enough to build I computer

I am just an ordinary highschool student and i think the new RazerBlade would be overkill in my studies and also in Gaming:D.

Razer blade 14 is the way to go if your need a decent laptop for keeping notes at school