3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I prefer the razer blade stealth. I think this is a  one powerful beast that will help to learn more about graphics designing and visual fx. I'm just a beginner in this graphic and video editing track and I think the razer blade stealth will help me to discover more about all those things. Also it will help me in my studies and in productivity. Love Linus Tech Tips and Love Razer :)

Razer Blade Stealth for that nice display and ultra portable design!!! 

I would definity go for stealth because I'm a med student and I write down lab and class notes for myself and my friends at the faculty everyday and I walk like 45mins everyday to get there. Blade steath's lightness is a great thing considering portability.. And I can use my GTX 970 on Razer Core in my home for Extra muscle power to play... 

Definitely the Razor Blade 14, I could actually play games made in this decade.

That would definitely be the Razer Blade 14! That thing looks sharp (see what I did there? I'll see myself out...).

I'll choose the weirdly scematic named The New Razer Blade 14 and pretty psyched about the sticker Edzel gonna put into it cus i have apple sticker on my current laptop eventhough its windows lol.

I will say Razer blade, because of the gaming capacity. It has a good composition of components, i mean a well crafted machine, i love the lights on the keyboard.

Pixel purity? only on the touch screen model but not a problem, anyway i will game on my monitor in home.

.70 inches that's one of the most impressive things about this one.

Also the power supply is beauty.

Then i hope to reach gold with that laptop in LOL later.

GOOD LUCK.

I personally like the Razor Blade, because I'm a big gamer and have a lot of games that I'd like to play while being somewhat mobile. I currently only have a PC desktop to play my games off of.

For sure the Blade, is the one I'd like as most likely like most people here laptops are epic-ly helpful for school and I dont have one, so the addition of one for my school gear would be super helpful.

also playing that EPIC MLG PRO SPACE CADET PINBALL ALL DAY! 

The new and sexy razer blade 14! The 1060 graphics is too good for a laptop, perfect for gamers. Especially for people who move around a lot. I would love a razer blade 14. 

Razer Blade 14, rather have that extra power than a 4k screen.

Can't say I've been subbed since 100k, but I'd love to get the New Razer Blade. It would definitely replace my two year old Acer chromebook (I can't even download Microsoft Word on this thing, how am i supposed to start off high school, not being able to type up reports?), Plus, I might actually be able to start some pc gaming for the first time in two-and-a-half years, which would be pretty fun. -Congrats on 3mil!-

s9bPVaK.gif

The Razer Blade 14 because it would be such an awesome powerful laptop for school, at home, or just on the go for me in general and would help me with productivity in general Big thanks to you guys and Razer for this giveaway and big congrats to whoever wins!

The new Razer Blade would be pretty great to have! Considering this closes on my birthday, I think this is a sign... Right?... Right?... No?... Ok...

I would greatly love the  NEW Razer Blade 14. I would replace my current desktop with it as my daily driver. Gaming, programming, watching LinusTechTips, and anything else my heart desires.

Razer Blade! Because nobody's scared of a blade they can't see

I would take the blade stealth, super portable and the screen should be great for my photo editing.  Good luck to all!

Id take a new Razer Blade everywhere i go, school, vacations, DISNEYLAND, sharkfishing, canada and even UofM football games.:ph34r:xD

I'd want the New Blade 14. High video settings for mobile gaming on a stylish PC.

CPU i7-4770k @ 4.5GHz Motherboard MSI Z97M Gaming RAM 2x4Gb Patriot Viper @ 1866Mhz GPU EVGA 1080 FTW Case Corsair 750D Storage Intel 730 series 240GB + Segate Baracuda 3TB PSU Corsair HX850 Displays Philips 242G5 (Main) + Asus MX239 Cooling Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Steel Series Apex Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razor DeathAdder 2013 Sound CA DacMagic Plus + Schitt Valhalla 2 + KRK Rokit Powered 6 + HD650 

Operating System Windows 10

Keep it awesome guys, i love the job you do!  :). And i'd go for the blade 14 i guess (not to draw and edit pictures during class sshhh nono i'm a good listening student!)

I would love the blade 14 to give it to my brother. He has the worst pc that is falling apart as we speak, and I would love to give him a gift for all the things he helped me with all those years.

THE BLADE STeALTH for that edgy 4k display and was really hoping i could one day get  a core

I would definitely want to win the Razer Blade Stealth to Work on some mobile games and do some ..."Research"... in Stealth mode :P Good luck to everyone!