3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

if i had to choose one, it would be the razer stealth for its portability ,gorgeous display and that killer looks, it would definitely turn some heads at college, because that's exactly what i will use it for. would love to receive one. And if you guys send me one or not Don't worry i will still keep watching your videos just for the fact that you guys make great videos 

Great Job !  all the folks at LTT

I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth because first of all I would love to join the leagues of laptop-based gaming and I am currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science so this would basically be a dream come true having a laptop with a 4K display! Good luck to all, I'm excited for that one lucky person out there!

Razer Blade it is a strong pc even for a laptop plz give mey

I would like the blade.

I would use it for school work and gaming.

Would be great to have the stealth, how else could I be more like batman?

Congrats on 3 million subs!

It's so hard to decide which would be a better suited platform for me. I was going to go with the Blade Stealth but I think instead I'm going to say the Razer Blade 14.

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14. I would use it for travel-gaming, also it would be really useful for my DJ career, since i do not own a laptop yet

Thank you.

I would like to have the Razor Blade Stealth. It would be great for me since I do not game and that display would be great for all my graphics and video needs.

My choice is the Razer Blade Stealth, i just started school to become a computer engineer so it would be perfect for me! :)

*Hex gear R40 black *Asus z97-i plus *Intel i7 4770k *16gb Hyper beast RAM *Asus GTX 970 strix *EVGA G2 750W *Samsung EVO850 500GB *Samsung EVO850 500GB *Asus MX299Q *Audioengine d1 *Beyerdynamic dt 990 *Blue Yeti Blackout edition *Ducky Shine 5 RGB *Ducky Secret * Ducky mousemat *Custom loop 

The Razer Blade 14 would be nice to "work" on when I'm away from home and visiting people

The New Razer Blade Stealth will be perfect for travel, and will fit perfectly in my Hentai body pillow carrying case!... Please give me the Stealth I have no dignity :(

True story:

>be me 15 year old gamer

>play Csgo with passion

>get into game with hacker using aimbot 

>get instant headshotted when i go around a corner

>my arms fly out to the sides like: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

>pour half a liter of multi juice in my pc case

>panic and turn off everything

>forget about it and turn pc on the next morning as if nothing happened

>works fine until it suddenly shuts down

>get my brother to help me buy new parts

>we buy the same exact parts i already have, hoping that my motherboard still works

>install my AMD Radeon 6950 HD

>connect it via CrossfireX to the one i already have

>install everything else

>itworks.jpg

>i am now 18 years old, still same pc but it becomes slower every day

I would love to win the New Razer Blade because it is already faster than my desktop.

Which i have spent the same amount of money on throughout the years i have owned it.

Personally I would love to win the Razor Blade mostly because i could use it for recording on the go,use it for my studies,work and well have some fun gaming with friends.So heres hopeing,Also congrats on 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!

Would love the Razer Blade Stealth

Currently a college student majoring in computer science, but I have a greater appreciation for music. It would be a huge upgrade from my current desktop. Plus, being able to mix songs/do homework on my bed would be nice lol.

Thanks!

I would like the new Razor Blade with GTX 1060. I would give this to my son who is currently attending college for computer science and I would get his old laptop since I currently don't own one. Good luck to all the other contestants!

Congrats Linus for all of your work! Thank you for putting out so many videos on computer building and components! I would love to win the new Razer Blade for college lol. I look forward to the videos to come!

I will go abroad in 18 days - USA, Los Angeles, Carson. So the Razer Blade Stealth would be a nice asset for both gaming and my studies. Unless if I don't have any use for it while I'm studying, I would at least have a good gaming laptop.

Hey! I would love to have the Razer Blade Stealth. I'm going to Medical School next year(2017) and one of the best laptops available(if not the best) such as this one would fit me better than anything! The Blade 14 is amazing also, but the portability of a 12,5" display is indispensable. Thanks for the giveaway, Razer and LinusTechTips. 

The Razor Blade 14 would be amazing! I'm currently running through college on pen and paper and a tech boost would definitely help out.

Congrats on the 3 million subscribers, well deserved as you make some of the best tech videos on the web!

I would love the razor blade with the 1060 because I've only ever gamed on console and would love to try PC Gaming, also the school year has just started up again and a new laptop would be amazing for that. 

Thanks guys for being awesome, love the content and keep up the amazing work.

I would rather the 1080p model simply for gaming because I am moving and traveling alot and won't be able to have my desktop with me