3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade would be awesome for my trip to Alaska and Canada next summer :)

The new Blade looks cool. It looks awesome and I'd like to use it for gaming on the go. 

I would like the Razer Blade please! For the on-the-go gaming at school and work! Also, for when I travel... =D

1 minute ago, AMIT KUMAR 10 said:

Give me any laptop both are awesome

I am using a f**king 6 years old compaq laptop i just want to get rid of it.

Please give one to me. I will really appreciate it.

Love You Guys

You're Awesome.:P

Just now, AMIT KUMAR 10 said:

Give me any laptop both are awesome

I am using a f**king 6 years old compaq laptop i just want to get rid of it.

Please give one to me. I will really appreciate it.

Love You Guys

You're Awesome.:P

Also

I want to flaunt it in front of my friends who always brag about their macbooks which can't run games like these beasts do:D

I most certainly would want the new blade, looks like a dope laptop and would defiantly be an ideal upgrade from my current machine

My parents don't let me buy nice things! This is my chance to get the amazing Razor Blade!

My laptop just broke this would be the perfect timing to win this :)

I would love to win the New Razer Blade, because i need a gaming laptop, i only have a old ASUS laptop.

I would love to take the new razer blade stealth with me to college next year due to its beautiful light design and its ability to be paired with the razer core. I've been desperately trying to get my hands on it for quite some time alas it has been to no avail,

Anyway congratulations on 3 million subscribers guys and please keep the outstanding content coming!

Well, i would very much like the razor blade, cuz gaming and stuff.

But a little more seriously, it just seems more well rounded for gaming and cad modeling, and since you guys are giving it away why the hell not try the giveaway.

But since i can't even find a penny on the street i'm pretty sure i'm not winning it.

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

They both seem nice but I would love the blade because I can use it for school and projects

I prefer the normal razer blade and i want it because i've had some issues with my laptop so a new one and for gaming would be awesome and the fact that is a 1tb ssd is insane

Razer Blade Stealth. I do 3d modeling and texturing a laptop like this one could help me a lot.

id love the razer blade to game on the go and would like to try set up a portable vr rig. thanks guys 

The Blade 14 would be absolutely bangin' and would be soooo much fun to play overwatch on

It would allow me to get all those play of the games as genji all night long.

On 4 septembre 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Hi and thank you for the giveaway! I would Love a stealth one for school!

I'd love the blade! I'd use it for crushing my friends in CS:GO and ofcourse brag about having a better laptop. Not to mention, the blade cant be bought in Norway.

Hello everyone how are you all. I would like to replace my old sony vaio that I use for school with the NEW Razer Blade 14, so that I can work and play some games on a good looking laptop and not get burnt by my old one.

Congrats on 3mill subs, hopefully LMG keep growing, so that I can continue to learn about tech and enjoy the amazing content that everyone in LMG work hard on. Many thanks LMG.

I've been eying a Razer Blade since they launched one but the price in Canada is so high that I could never afford one. Would be great to be able to go to all the different LAN events and not have to lug around a massive desktop!

I would love to win the Razor Blade Stealth. It is a big step forward for my passion of art and design! Thanks guys, and best luck to all!!

Edited by DemoniGod
First time using this, accidentally copied whole post. Whoops!

I would be so grateful for either one, but I would prefer the blade 14 it is the best laptop in the world especially with tarans custom back.