3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would definately go for the NEW Razer Blade Stealth for the 4k screen so I can watch videos... U Know... and for the great preformance. I also like the design and it would be great for school next year!

Ofcourse the razor blade, I would use it mostly for the trips, but also when going to a lan party ir would be just fantastic! :)

I'd definitively go for the blade stealth, it's portable and powerful at the same time. It would be cool to have one. 

I'd really like the razor blade 14" for productivity 

, gaming and work. This is an great opportunity for everyone! Thanks

Would love to win the Blade! i want to play the most epic of Minesweeper and Soltar! ever! Much win! Much Razor! Much Wow!

Razer Blade 14...because size does matter (in gaming notebooks i mean)

I would love to have the blade stealth. i could use a usable laptop.

On 09/04/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Would like to win the new Razer blade Stealth. Love the 4k resolution. It might seem like a story but I always dreamt of having a Razer laptop but couldn't afford. So rubbed my ass to come and work in the US for a while and buy it. Came to US this week. So it would be great if i win the laptop so that I'll only have to pay for the Core and Gtx 1080. As an Indian always trying to save ;)

On 09/04/2016 at 5:59 PM, gawad23 said:

i would definately want the new blade... i just love that laptop with a passio

paspasspassi

I would want to blade 14 because I love gaming and coding I have also been a fan of razer for about two years now and I really love there products 

With the Blade I will no longer need to waste years to work on my perfect Tinder Bio. It will only be you and me baby, some pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.

Would not lie  to you my Blade baby, but I am not a jealous man and I will also let some of my friends take a go at you. Just a couple of times, you know, some of that Witcher 3, or a little of that new battlefield,sounds nice right? Open up their eyes to your beauty, and though I know they aren't really worthy, but no one is worthy enough for you my love. Just let them finally set their lives in a better direction and save them their horrible console lifes.

Thanks Linus, the new razor blade 14 please, i need it...for education purposes of course xD

I would like the new razer blade : i spend a lot of time at the university, but here in italy it is the only place where i could have a fiber internet connection. It means i can finally create and upload videos there, and also play when i'm not studying! 

by the way gratz on the 3 million milestone, you are my favourite tech guys, there is no one like you around the world!

The Razor Blade 14 is the ideal laptop for me. Am starting into gaming and would need something like this.

RAZOR BLADE STEALTH 4 dat 4k Display bro

I edit my messages often. Please refresh for the latest message.

I am not always on the same thread. Tag or Quote me to get my attention.

Remember to Mark the solution to help others in the future.

SFF

CPU: R7 3700x

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x570-i

RAM: Corsair vengeance 64GB 3200MHz CL16

Cooler: Asetek 645LT

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 AERO

Case: Dan Case A4

Storage: 2TB Sabrent (PCI-E 3.0) - Windows

Storage: 1TB Crucial P5 Plus (PCIE 4.0) - Fedora

Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO (SATA) - Steam

The Razor Blade stealth would be amazing. It would be really useful for replacing my aging Macbook Pro from 2006 as I'm still doing all my video editing and school work on it. I'd prefer the Blade Stealth so I can get into 4k video editing/production.

Systems:

The Three Broomsticks: EVGA GTX Titan Black - ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - AMD 3900X - 4x16 GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4

USS Yorktown: Razer Blade 15 Advanced - 2080Max-Q, 4k, 60Hz

Grimmauld Place: MacPro 5,1 (Mid 2010) - EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC - Intel Xeon X5680 3.33 GHz (Westmere) - 48 GB 1333MHz DDR3 ECC

USS Enterprise: MacBook Pro 9,1 (Mid 2012, 15-inch) - GeForce GT 650M & Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Intel Core i7 3720QM 2.6GHz (Ivy Bridge) - 16 GB 1600MHz DDR3 - 1TB Mushkin SSD - 480GB Mushkin SSD

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum

Mouse: Microsoft Trackball Explorer

Other:

Phone: iPhone X 256GB

Wearables: Apple Watch Sport Series 3 - GPS + Cellular, Garmin Forerunner 645 Music

I would absolutely love the NEW Razer Blade 14. With it, I could not only only satiate my gaming and Linus addiction at home, but also on the go! All hail team green!

I'd love the razor blade since I'm serving with the British Royal Marines and am constantly traveling. It would be so good if I could play games when I get free time and give the rest of the lads a bit of morale too. The next place I'm going is Antarctica later this year. So how about if I win I'll send you a video of me using it to its full potential playing minecraft (on max settings) in Antarctica? I think that's a good deal.

On 5/9/2016 at 0:51 AM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would love to get the new Razer Blade to replace my laptop that has a crack screen. Thanks A Lot Guys!

I'd love to win the new Razer Blade 14!! This would let me advance in my graphic design career path (Currently applying for the course for next year's college!), and help with my love for gaming when I'm not around. I can imagine setting up LAN parties with this beast would be just like when I was younger! I'd also love to get it so I can edit my photos from my photography hobby on the go, like when I'm eating lunch at school!

Good luck to everyone else and congratulations on this massive milestone Linus and the LMG team!

Either of these laptops would improve my life significantly :D, but if I have to choose I'd go with the new razer blade, can't go wrong with gaming on the go.

I would be the happiest Person on earth when I would Win the Razer Blade :)