3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Blade Stealth for sure... That would be incridible for me to go to college and do some editing, some AutoCAD and Rhino!

ALSO, the 4k screen must be sick for editing photos and video... the "4k 100% Adobe RGB color space screen" is a top quality feature that no company but razer seems to care about!

I had an MSi GS70 Stealth, so I like it stealthy, sneaky...:ph34r:

Many thanks for the giveaway.

The stealth it's an awesome Ultrabook. I've got plenty of side projects I totally neglect because my daily driver is my is a clunky dell laptop. Time to upgrade.

the razer blade would be such an amazing laptop to replace the lenovo Y3500 that i currently own

I would like to win the razer blade stealth. Just because it can...

Razor Blade would be awesome for on the run photo and video editing, and for good gaming when out of house :D

That new razor blade 14 is super light and thin, Would be great for on the go shenanigans. I have to do a lot of back and forth with my old laptop, and sometimes I don't even bother just because it's so much extra hassle. but to have a fresh new laptop, at a barely noticeable weight, that I can actually PLAY games on? Sounds amazing!

The new razor blade.  I will most-likely use it as study book.

The new Razer blade. I'll be using it for college and wish to game in-between breaks. Thanks

I would love to win the Razor Blade 14. I have been wanting to truly play games like Ark at near max graphic details and run anything smoother than water.

Would love the  GTX 1060 Blade. I have been using a 299 dollar Lenovo for the past 2 and a half years. It was decent at the time, but now it's super slow and i can't do anything, besides play games from 2005

I definitely want the blade stealth. I already have a nice rig, and would like the portability of the stealth.

I would love the New Blade 14. That 1060 for ultimate portable gaming sounds great!

The Razer Blade 14. I am currently in my last year of high school as  a result I will need a laptop that I can game on and also run around campus with for next year in University unfortunately my parents budget for a laptop aint that large since they gotta fork out alot for university and exchange rates here in South Africa are crap! The blade would be perfect for this with it's slim light design.

I'd like to win the Razer Blade.I'll use the laptop for gaming,editing and school.My actual laptop is 5-6 years old,its not that crappy but it makes weird sounds and i think it will explode :).

I like Razer Blade because of its power and simple but cool design.

Yeah some obvious reaon down here, i need/want one for school to play counterstrike while my teachers try to teach me something.

Played with the idea of getting a fujitsu lifebook but the razer balde is so much cooler. Was wondering when it will be available in the eu, propably never.

Congrats to the 3 million subscribers linus media group keep up the good work.

I wish every single one good luck :)

I want to win the new Razer Blade!

Having a GTX 1060 at my side opens up a whole bunch of opportunities. I would use it mostly for coursework, CAD, and gaming. The QHD display makes for an amazing experience, movie night anywhere. I also love the backbit keyboard, I've never had a laptop with back lighting, so I would go wild on that. I think I'd have the most fun pushing the Graphics to the limit, seeing how much I can get out of it.

I would love the GTX 1060 Blade, to help me study and edit video :D

I would love a Razer Blade 14, as im working on a gaming and modelling project for school until next summer. This would be awsome for games and it would be great for school.

It will be amazing if I won the Razor blade stealth, it will help a lot with school. 

Normal Blade would be awesome. Mostly going to be used for gaming.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!