Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cantalOPe

Installing BF1 Beta: error 4 302

Posted · Original PosterOP

Whenever I try to install the BF1 beta, I always get that error message. The Origin troubleshooting it leads to is no good. My friend who also had this issue updated his drivers and it worked, I tried that as well but it didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated.

if its a drivers issue, go download DDU to uninstall your old drivers and destroy them then re-install and try that. 

PSU Tier List Thread

"White Ice"

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | EVGA RTX 2080ti | Flare X 16-16-16-34 3600mhz 16gb | Full Custom Water Cooling Loop | 1tb Samsung 970 Evo

2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | 2x 3tb Seagate Drive | Fractal Design Meshify S2 |  EVGA G2 750w PSU | 3x Corsair LL140 | 3x Corsair LL120

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 1800x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Vengeance LPX 3000mhz | Corsair RM550x (2018) | EVGA GTX 1060 3gb | 250gb 860 Evo m.2 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv 

Elgato HD60 Pro | Elgato 4k60 Pro mk.2 | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

if its a drivers issue, go download DDU to uninstall your old drivers and destroy them then re-install and try that. 

So brutal. Let the new drivers cannibalize the old ones and bathe in their blood.

For bf1, make sure your graphics drivers are upto date. 
Also right click on the bf1 in origin client and click repair. 

One last thing, reinstall your Origin client.

Posted · Original PosterOP
6 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I can't find the repair button.

Definitely update the drivers, while I didn't have that exact error, it never specifically told me to do that, I updated them for Total War and one think led to another.