Stuck between which products to choose

Go to solution Solved by HKZeroFive,

The case is a matter of preference. Personally, I myself dislike the H440 because of the lousy airflow and would tend to lean more towards the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M.

I find it hard to recommend either PSU because the one you have right now is still excellent... But if I was forced to choose one, the HX750i for Corsair Link and the better fan (a fluid dynamic bearing fan to be specific).

The title says it all pretty much

(Sorry if my grammar is not on point)

I am stuck between choosing:

NZXT H440W (this will be without window depending if I get a PSU too, will mention this below)

Phanteks Enthoo PRO M (With full acrylic window)

Corsair Carbide 540 (I like the design)

They should all be compatible with my parts, it's just, kind of hard to choose, so If anyone own one of these cases, has something to say about it whether it's positive or negative, I would much appreciate it :D 

I´ve also been thinking about buying a new PSU, not that the one I have right now is bad (A Seasonic, 750 watt, 80+ gold efficiency), it's just bad looking (grey, non modular, no cable sleeving). I've been looking at these:

Corsair HX750i (750 watt, 80+ platinum, Black design, fully modular, black cables).

Seasonic Platinum 760 XP2 (760 Watt, 80+ Platinum, black, fully modular, nearly all black design, black cables).

If you have anything better please mention them, and I will take a look at them :)

The reason I'm choosing a PSU in the pricier end is because I was planning to upgrade in the future and use the same one from this upgrade (Not really in the near future, maybe in like 1-3 years depending on what will be on the market). 

I guess what I want is a future proof PSU

Thanks in advance :D 

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

i cant speak on the cases but seasonic's higher end stuff is nice (namely the titanium power supplies)

The case is a matter of preference. Personally, I myself dislike the H440 because of the lousy airflow and would tend to lean more towards the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M.

I find it hard to recommend either PSU because the one you have right now is still excellent... But if I was forced to choose one, the HX750i for Corsair Link and the better fan (a fluid dynamic bearing fan to be specific).

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, Lord_Doge said:

Namely the titanium power supplies

Sadly they are nowhere to be found in my country, and I don't want to pay a ton of shipping from like Germany or USA

4 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

would tend to lean more towards the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M.

It's the one I've been looking at the most too. 

Thanks both for your opinions :D 

4 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Corsair link is honestly a stupid gimmick. i bought into it and im still disappointed till this day. You also might be able to find fanless PSUs in the 750w range but i haven't looked

1 minute ago, Lord_Doge said:

Corsair link is honestly a stupid gimmick. i bought into it and im still disappointed till this day. You also might be able to find fanless PSUs in the 750w range but i haven't looked

I most likely won't be using Corsair Link

6 minutes ago, Lord_Doge said:

Eh, mate of mine has the RM650i and he loves Corsair Link. The ability to switch between multi and single rail is pretty sweet. Yeah, it's a gimmick but he's a control freak anyway :P

The main reason to go for the HXi is for the better fan which will be quieter than the Seasonic's. I don't think there are any fanless 750W PSUs and if they exist, they'll be expensive to say the least.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

So the HXi is the better option (Sweet since it costs less than XP2 does in my country lol), and for the case (except if some really cool new case gets revealed) I've chosen the Phanteks  Enthoo M

Well I just found out that Corsair has a new version of 540 (740) which I think looks really cool, gonna wait until I see the price and some reviews of it.