Problem ending processes in task manager

I was trying to install autodesk 3ds max, it says i have to end the monitor.exe process, when i click end process i get this message - The operation could not be completed. Access is denied. - I have no idea why. I googled this and no one else seemed to have this problem. I am the administrator and the only user on the computer. Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm stuck.

There are solutions involving using cmd commands, the icacls command to be more exact. Or you could also look at a registry hack called takeownership, it adds a option to your right click menu that allows you to use things at system level rather than admin level. Then you would right click on your.exe and take ownership, then you won't get access denied errors

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Thanks Guys! The Process Hacker program worked! how ever the run command Taskkill /f /im monitor.exe didn't do anything.