Need Help!

Hello,

So i have a logitech g933 wireless headset but the mic ehhh sounds bad af...

I was wondering if a sound card made a diffrence btw it is a USB Wireless dongle.

Or is there a way to fix it??

Thanks

Try updating the drivers, rebooting the PC, using a new USB port, see if that helps. If not, probably a broken unit or you just have too high expectations :P

Hope this helps,

Samson

10 minutes ago, wwsalmon said:

Try updating the drivers, rebooting the PC, using a new USB port, see if that helps. If not, probably a broken unit or you just have too high expectations :P

Hope this helps,

Samson

Ive done all those, and its not broken as it was newly replaced.... But my expectations are not too high

4 minutes ago, Meeran said:

Ive done all those, and its not broken as it was newly replaced.... But my expectations are not too high

Hmm, maybe a bad sound card/driver? Try using another PC altogether and see if that's the problem.

it does not have anything to do with your PCs onboard, it is Logitech's own little USB shit that is fucked up or the headset itself. Try and compare the audio from the mic to Videos of people testing the mic, that way you can see if you have a bad sample or if they are all just bad.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.