Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Review

wut a 1000$?!?

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

aren't the note7 being recalled due to battery problems??

5 minutes ago, pk-man said:

yeah, there is a thread over in news. 

Obviously this was recorded, edited and published before Samsung announced the recall

yup it will be a massive recall for exploding batteries

the damage seems serious since half of the phone is burnt where the long battery is located on the left side

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I upgraded form a note 5 to a note 7 and many reviewers said it wasnt worth the upgrade.. oh boy were they wrong!! i paid £699 for it off contract and it was money well spent!!

i went for the blue coral.. oddly the metal band around the side is actually pink... or champagne gold for you posh farts.. was a bit surprised.. but i like it!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

I went out and bought one via T-Mobile. Great phone overall, however I'm not a huge fan of the curved edges. While they look extremely classy, it makes it difficult to ensure that whatever case you slap on it that it will adequately cover the curved edge side should a side impact fall happen. Urban Armor Gear has the best looking cases I've seen thus far that try to mitigate this. Having used a UAG previously for my Note 3, I can vouch for their toughness.

As for the Note 7, the UI is much improved and a lot less bloated than previous versions of Touchwhiz. Still haven't used the phone enough to give it a full review, but for those considering purchasing the Note 7, please keep in mind you may want to hold off buying it just yet due to a battery recall:

http://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-confirms-global-recall-replacement-galaxy-note-7-faulty-battery/

Doh! O.o

still going to be happy with my iphone 6s

still the latest iphone! ;) 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

18 hours ago, Cela1 said:

IEDs are not cheap. *Trollface*

"During the explosion, the aluminium cocoon will fall off. And that's how Nokias are born."

This might be your house

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

Interesting that both detroitborg's and your review unit died on you. Just plain luck?

For around half the price I have the s7 edge, and my sister has the note... I have used both, and my sister has used both, and we both decided that it does not justify a 1000$ pricetag... or even an 700$ price tag, its just not that good... it's not like it's a desktop with a touchscreen... it's a phablet and the last gen version is far cheaper and not much worse

Sign me up for the new blade a desktop class 1060 in a laptop is insane good luck to everyone who entered!

i really need a way to game on the go for and a thin laptop for school, the blade would be perfect

On 9/2/2016 at 2:10 AM, pk-man said:

Yeah he noted on the WAN show that he made his review before that news came out.