BF1 is trash.

FPS-Russia

BF1 - I max out @ 7GB used (Seen in MSI) (Likely maximum due to Windows10 taking 0.8-1GBleftovers)

And my Pagefile was using 12.5 of 16GB.

Playing After a PC Restart too.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Try running the game in DX12 rather than DX11. I don't think there is a memory leak issue. I have 16GB of ram and I played for hours and was using 44% of my memory. The game itself only used 4GB according to Windows 10 task manager. My GTX 970 was using 3.2GB of memory. On BF4 my graphics card memory usage was between 2.2GB and 2.4GB utilization.

On 31/08/2016 at 8:35 AM, PurplDrank said:

The beta was good for what it is. My only frustration is no one revives.

I play as medic class frequently, and one of the frustrations that I have is that I often can't revive people due to them holding space to skip the revive period.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

The new mechanics have destroyed what little team work was in the series. No one hangs around for the medic anymore because of the new respawn system and its destroying the cohesion of teams. That lack of cohesion means there is no support, so the assault doesn't have any ammo to take out the tanks and so lots of people just go sniper and play the lone wolf game. While I like the iron sights the spread on the guns means you are really stuffed if you have the wrong gun for an engagement and assaults have a lot of no go areas on the map due to their extremely short range.

The tanks are totally dominating currently, the AT is too weak and slow to setup.

I don't think its a good game, the balance is all wrong and there dumb problems with vaulting, with the hit registration and the UI. In a lot of ways its a major step backwards from BF4 especially the changes in the conquest mode. Its not good IMO.

5 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

I play as medic class frequently, and one of the frustrations that I have is that I often can't revive people due to them holding space to skip the revive period.

I agree, they should remove this.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

5 hours ago, BrightCandle said:

SNIP

I think a lot fo this could be the map, the desert map is HUGHLY open and is basically asking for snipers!

Maps that are more built up will stop people sniping constantly since there will be buildings and hills and stuff to prevent that

on a built up map, you can easily flank tanks to take them out without them having line of sight

its hard to judge an entire game on the beta of one single map

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii