pfSense Crashing

Hi, so I'm having issues booting up pfSense on an old computer and I'm hoping someone could help me with some troubleshooting.

My current build:

M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3

AMD Phenom II X4 965

DDR3 4GB 1600Mhz G.SKills Ripjaws

250GB WD HHD (7200rpm)

Logisys 480W PSU

My issue:

I've tried to boot the 64 bit version both off a usb and DVD but they both weren't recognized and didn't boot. I put the iso for the 32 bit version on a DVD and it booted fine and I got to run the setup for installing it on my HDD. During the default installation I was running I was notified that the system had less than 512MB of RAM and that it would be doing some special install because of that. I've gone back and checked in the BIOS and it sees the full 4GB of RAM so idk what the issue is there. And now when it tried to boot off the HDD I brings me to the standard 

F1 pfsense

F6  PXE
Boot:     F1

Screen but if I choose F1 it crashed and restarts F6 it asks for bootable media and if I do nothing it will crash and restart after about 30sec.

Anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong. Any help would be much appreciated!

AMD isn't officially supported on FreeBSD (underlying OS to pfSense). This could be the issue, incompatibility. 

Having said that, it should still install and boot. How many DIMM's do you have installed? One or two?

The issue with it crashing would appear to be that it thinks you have 512MB of RAM installed, and has installed the embedded version that is designed for low power CPUs.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications