Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wedsea040

The Summit | Biking Club (Mountain Biking, Road Biking, and Motocross Welcome!)

I got to borrow 2 GoPro Hero 4's from school over the weekend becuse i was going out with a friend to let him go mountainbiking for his first time, went pretty good and now i got some pretty decent videos to use for the school project

but lets just say it got really muddy

Snapchat-6461543540217975685.jpg

Bikesetup

Bike 1: Kait

Frame: Trek Fuel 95, Fork: Manituo Skareb Comp 80mm 2004, Shock: Fox Float RL with PP, Rims and hubs: Bontrager Race Lite 26"

Seatpost: Bontrager Select, Saddel: Bontrager FS 2000, Stem: Bontrager Race X Lite, Handlebars: Noname 680mm flatbars

Tires: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue 26"x2.20, 1x9 Shimano Deore XT, Breaks: Hydralic Shinamo Deore XT 160mm rotors

27 minutes ago, Star Paladin Vinyl said:

I got to borrow 2 GoPro Hero 4's from school over the weekend becuse i was going out with a friend to let him go mountainbiking for his first time, went pretty good and now i got some pretty decent videos to use for the school project

Snapchat-6461543540217975685.jpg

Looks like you had some awesome fun :) I managed to get my gf to go on a road bikE with me and we went about 5 miles for scones. She liked it which is good. Meanwhile I started to do about 25 miles 3x week (idealy)

Main rig: Shockwave - MSI Z170 Gaming 7 MOBO, i7-6700k, 16GB DDR4 3000 MHz RAM, KFA2 GTX 980ti HOF, Corsair RM1000 PSU, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, WD 7200RPM 3TB, Corsair Air 540 White, ASUS P278Q 1440p 144Hz display.

Laptop: Lenovo Y510p, i7-4700HQ, 12 GB (8+4) 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, GT755 2GB SLI graphis card, 1366x768 display.

16 minutes ago, Miguel Batista said:

Looks like you had some awesome fun :) I managed to get my gf to go on a road bikE with me and we went about 5 miles for scones. She liked it which is good. Meanwhile I started to do about 25 miles 3x week (idealy)

We had to take a 12km ride to the trail, then do the 6.7km trail and then back home, he was all gone when we came back but there was Monster in the bag so he stayed awake

Bikesetup

Frame: Trek Fuel 95, Fork: Manituo Skareb Comp 80mm 2004, Shock: Fox Float RL with PP, Rims and hubs: Bontrager Race Lite 26"

Seatpost: Bontrager Select, Saddel: Bontrager FS 2000, Stem: Bontrager Race X Lite, Handlebars: Noname 680mm flatbars

Tires: Bontrager XR2 Team Issue 26"x2.20, 1x9 Shimano Deore XT, Breaks: Hydralic Shinamo Deore XT 160mm rotors

49 minutes ago, Star Paladin Vinyl said:

grip must have been incredible

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

9 minutes ago, IMPERIUS said:

grip must have been incredible

Somewhat, its XC tires on my bike so it wasnt the best

Bikesetup

Posted · Original PosterOP

Me and my dad were out biking today when we saw a police inspector come up the bridge next to the trail with the car lights on. Me and him think it's no big deal, someone probably got injured or something. Happens occasionally. Me and him were joking around saying that someone was probably trying to blow the bridge up or something (goes over a motorway) when we here a series of high-caliber gunshots ring out through the woods. We just look at each other and he goes into full PTSD mode and dives under the pickup-truck, I kinda just stare around trying to figure out what is happening.

We waited a little bit and drove over to the inspector, just turns out that someone hit a deer with their car and the inspector tried to put it out of it's misery and shoot it. Little bit overkill though if you ask me, it was close to like 4 or 5 shots from his gun. Sure did startle us though :P

Dell Inspiron 15 7559 | GTX 960M 4GB | 16GB DDR3L | i7-6700HQ | 960 GB OCZ Intrepid 3700 SSD | 128 GB Transcend M.2 SSD  | AC-8260 | Windows 10 

World of Warplanes Beta Tester

On 8/30/2016 at 2:55 PM, Wedsea040 said:

mtb-wallpaper-lago-1-1200.jpg

Welcome!

This is bike discussion/hang out thread, as the Forum hasn't had anything like this yet. Anything related to biking is welcome!

Rules

Nothing too far off topic please. There are other topics for that.

No serious fanboying.

Try not to bash or attack other people.

Regular Forum rules.

Possible Things to Talk About

Recent trips.

New bikes or bike mods.

Stunts.

Pictures.

Anything related to biking!

Thanks!

Do you guys have any recommendations for cranksets for a 26" English Frame mountain bike?

Posted · Original PosterOP
18 hours ago, VPrime said:

Do you guys have any recommendations for cranksets for a 26" English Frame mountain bike?

What is your budget?

Dell Inspiron 15 7559 | GTX 960M 4GB | 16GB DDR3L | i7-6700HQ | 960 GB OCZ Intrepid 3700 SSD | 128 GB Transcend M.2 SSD  | AC-8260 | Windows 10 

World of Warplanes Beta Tester