The situation at Tek syndicate

spartaman64
7 minutes ago, MageTank said:

That is a good question that I (or anyone in this thread) do not have the answer to. The only people that CAN answer it, are the ones directly involved in it (Logan, Wendell, etc). His own community members and forum staff do not know either, as if they did, they would not have made the thread asking the same questions. 

Will we get an honest answer? There will be plenty of variables to determine that. Can Logan get away with lying? Seems unlikely, given the response on the internet (not just this forum). Both Logan and Wendell seem open to the idea of talking to each other. As stated by Wendell in this part of his long tweet:

This bold segment implies that he will be having some contact with Logan at some point.

Logan himself also talked about wanting to contact him:

So communication between the two seems inevitable. Depending on how that goes, we will either get corroborative statements from both of them, or contradictory statements from both of them. Regardless of how it turns out, Logan is on the losing end. If his statement differs from the one Wendell makes after their talk, even ever so slightly, he will be seen as a liar. The majority have already sided with Wendell on the matter as of now. If he is truthful, the way both of them are speaking makes it sound as if they no longer wish to be in business together, meaning Logan likely loses Wendell as a partner/creator. 

I do not blame anyone for their accusations. I fully expect it in situations like these. However, one cannot bash others that have differing opinions on the situation. If you believe something is happening in this situation, say so. Just don't tell others they are wrong, in making the opposite assumption. At the end of the day, both sides know too little to be certain. 

That is nice to claim to talk on writing, but actually doing that is another matter. As Wendell mentioned the talk, with him gaining the majority vote for trust, there might be something to this. The thing I personally fear, however, is that it will end with several "missed calls" from Wendell. So far it seems that Wendell is the only reliable source of info in the matter. Logan is the one being questioned, so he is out. Pistol has tarnished her reputation rather quickly with her hostile and contradictory feedback, so she is also out. The jury seems to be out on Qain though, so that is a big fat maybe.

All this boils down to the issue of transparency on part of the Tek staff, or rather the near-complete lack of it.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

1 minute ago, Colonel_Gerdauf said:

That is nice to claim to talk on writing, but actually doing that is another matter. As Wendell mentioned the talk, with him gaining the majority vote for trust, there might be something to this. The thing I personally fear, however, is that it will end with several "missed calls" from Wendell. So far it seems that Wendell is the only reliable source of info in the matter. Logan is the one being questioned, so he is out. Pistol has tarnished her reputation rather quickly with her hostile and contradictory feedback, so she is also out. The jury seems to be out on Qain though, so that is a big fat maybe.

All this boils down to the issue of transparency on part of the Tek staff, or rather the near-complete lack of it.

That is a fear I am sure many people share on this subject. Again, I don't really deal with TS, nor do I care about how they conduct themselves (only posted as people seemed to be antagonizing the opinions of others in this thread) but I agree with what you are saying. I would also add, that even Wendell might not have all of the 100% factual information, because he himself is not physically there to see what is going on. At this point, it's conjecture. Now, it's not completely baseless, it's just that there are some information that even he is missing (as evidenced by himself not knowing where the funds are). He stated that he knew the income that was coming in, but was left out of the loop on what exactly it was all being spent on (at least, that's what i gathered from that wall of text). 

It's pretty much a catch22 at this point. Information from Wendell will likely be incomplete. Information from Qain will likely be conflict of interest if he really was fired, and with Logan's track record, his information just might not even be true if released. At that point, people are just going to have to piece it together and interpret the information themselves, or simply take the information from their preferred source, and be satisfied with it. No matter what, their respective fans are forever going to argue about what really happened, and defend their preferred personalities. 

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

I feel the way this situation was handled was wrong. Not taking sides here, but Logan is right, I do not feel this should have spilled in to public view. They could have said there are internal issues that needed to be worked out. According to Wendell's post, The Tek Syndicate is an LLC. So if Wendell does own 30% this will have to be settled in court. The partnership will have to be dissolved, and the courts will decided what happens with the assets. Of course that would be if they dont work things out. As far as things go. I think Logan was being genuine with whats going on. I think Wendell is just frustrated with the whole situation and both are not thinking clearly. I feel instead of blowing up with each other online, they need to let their attorneys handle this in court. 

As a few have stated, Id like to see Wendell make his own channel. I would watch The Tek and other videos, more for Wendell than for Logan. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

14 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

I feel the way this situation was handled was wrong. Not taking sides here, but Logan is right, I do not feel this should have spilled in to public view. They could have said there are internal issues that needed to be worked out. According to Wendell's post, The Tek Syndicate is an LLC. So if Wendell does own 30% this will have to be settled in court. The partnership will have to be dissolved, and the courts will decided what happens with the assets. Of course that would be if they dont work things out. As far as things go. I think Logan was being genuine with whats going on. I think Wendell is just frustrated with the whole situation and both are not thinking clearly. I feel instead of blowing up with each other online, they need to let their attorneys handle this in court. 

As a few have stated, Id like to see Wendell make his own channel. I would watch The Tek and other videos, more for Wendell than for Logan. 

The minute he opened the fucking Patreon he basically (to clarify not legally but morally) became fair game for criticism so your point really doesn't makes any sense: people contributing to Patreon should get a good answer not a "Fuck you, you're banned, you're banned too, The entire fucking forum is offline now!!" response.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Wendell is not an emotional person, as least there is no evidence of that. But please don't forget how Logan acted like a child throwing a temper tantrum when asked reasonable questions. It only got nasty from the community side when tempers got much worse from frustration. 

And remember, all this time Pistol was defaming Wendell's character, accusing him of stealing money from their company (the opposite of what's probably going on smh)

I can understand why Wendell felt the need to defend himself against all that

Just now, Misanthrope said:

The minute he opened the fucking Patreon he basically (to clarify not legally but morally) became fair game for criticism so your point really doesn't makes any sense: people contributing to Patreon should get a good answer not a "Fuck you, you're banned, you're banned too, The entire fucking forum is offline now!!" response.

My statements were about the Legal issues, the type of issues that courts handle. Like dissolving a partnership in business and splitting the assets. Last time I checked the people who give on Pateron dont own any part of the business. Morally, yes, they should have gotten some answers. But they are not entitled to those answers. 

I wondering what states law is going to Apply. Id like to say its the state in which the business was created. All I know, is this could be a messy court battle. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

I feel the way this situation was handled was wrong. Not taking sides here, but Logan is right, I do not feel this should have spilled in to public view. They could have said there are internal issues that needed to be worked out.

Remind me who had a meltdown and took the forums offline? Oh yes, it was Logan. The situation was "handled" like this because it actually wasn't handled at all. This ugly drama was just a coming to a head, or a culmination if you will, of apparently protracted mismanagement and miscommunication. The best way to handle the situation would have been to deal with things before they got this bad in the first place.

9 hours ago, Donut417 said:

I wondering what states law is going to Apply. Id like to say its the state in which the business was created. All I know, is this could be a messy court battle. 

Yes.  In the US, corporate registration is handled at the state level and is therefore under the jurisdiction of said state.  I still have no reason to believe there will be any chance of it going to court, however.

Given the current information, I'd place my bets that Logan's reaction was far worse than anything that might have caused it.

Qain getting fired?  Always seemed like a decent enough guy.  But Logan does have a valid point IF those were indeed the terms under which he was brought on board.

Jenifer:  I don't think she was entirely in the role she wished to be in long term anyways.  If her parting was less than voluntary, I do feel sorry for her, however I have no reason to disbelieve Logan that she might not have been on her way out on her own.

The money?  Their balance does look disheartening, and reeks of mismanagement (Logan's job, mind you), however considering the multiple moves (which again, Logan is justified in using company money for...relocating employees on company funds is not unheard of), down payment on new office, new office renovation...the balance looks bad, but it's not quite out of the realm of explain-ability (and I forget whether LAN Syndicate was a loss).

Pistol:  I have always had a rather unfavorable opinion, but her life and income are none of my business...Maybe she's just too edgy for me...I shall say nothing more.

I'm ultimately of the opinion that Logan's reaction was far worse than anything that may have actually happened.

13 hours ago, Donut417 said:

My statements were about the Legal issues, the type of issues that courts handle. Like dissolving a partnership in business and splitting the assets. Last time I checked the people who give on Pateron dont own any part of the business. Morally, yes, they should have gotten some answers. But they are not entitled to those answers. 

They may not be legally obligated to provide financial information, but TS should do so considering that people are giving them money by their own volition.  Lack of transparency will result in loss of support.  Plain and simple.  Without an audience, they are nothing.

This attitude from Pistol that she can just lock everything down and doesn't owe anyone an explanation is ridiculous.  Her relationship with Logan is a completely private and irrelevant thing to the issue at hand.

From reading the posts here and speaking for myself, there is a sense of deception.  No one here knows all of the details except for those involved.  Suffice to say that the lack of transparency and apparent arrogance on Logan's part will only add gas to this fire.  The Steve Jobs comparison was cringeworthy.

Say what you will about Jobs, but he probably would have fired people if something like this were to occur under his watch.  People often say that he was hard to work with, but at the end of the day, he was driven and got shit done.  The situation with TS is nothing of the sort.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

14 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

on the topic on the whole TS drama , i never really liked logan , he has some kind of unpleasant Attitude and he says we all need 200$ soundcards and 1500$ Headsets , cant trust that guy recommending me hardware 

Actually, Logan demonstrated in one of his videos that most people do not need sound cards as the on-board audio on most motherboards these days is far better than it used to be and are just as good as, or better than many sound cards today. Also, when he did a video series on headphones/sets, he did separate price points to cover a wide range of users from budget to the audiophiles. 

Just wanted to clear that up. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

Just now, MEC-777 said:

Actually, Logan demonstrated in one of his videos that most people do not need sound cards as the on-board audio on most motherboards these days is far better than it used to be and are just as good as, or better than many sound cards today. Also, when he did a video series on headphones/sets, he did separate price points to cover a wide range of users from budget to the audiophiles. 

ah okay , as i said , been a long time since ive seen any of his vids 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

5 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

Yeah that's one of the last genuinely good Logan video series I recall in fact. Wish we could get that guy back and that he would leave all hardware and GPUs to Wendell that'd be great. 

Don't think there's going back to those days though. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

Yeah that's one of the last genuinely good Logan video series I recall in fact. Wish we could get that guy back and that he would leave all hardware and GPUs to Wendell that'd be great. 

Don't think there's going back to those days though. 

I also really enjoyed his videos on Linux, running windows and windows apps in Linux, setting up Gnome extensions etc. running games in Linux. They used to have very forward-thinking content that somewhat went against the grain of the norm, but in a very educational and non-condescending way.  Loved all that kind of stuff from them. But they haven't put out anything like that in a long time. That's partly why I haven't gone back on the TS forums over this last year. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

2 hours ago, Michael McAllister said:

They may not be legally obligated to provide financial information, but TS should do so considering that people are giving them money by their own volition.  Lack of transparency will result in loss of support.  Plain and simple.  Without an audience, they are nothing.

Hmm, it's hard to say I agree or disagree with this. Of course transparency is important, but they should be allowed to have their secrets (because competitors for example). The argument that they should just be transparent because people give them money, doesn't really apply here IMO, because Tek Syndicate is a business, not a charity. They should not be obliged to tell people what they do exactly with the money from Patreon, nor should they be obliged to share their financials with their backers, because Patreon is not like owning a piece of the company is (comparing it to having a share in a company).

Because Patreon support is not a charity thing and not a share of a company, I don't believe they should be obliged to share their financials, but transparency is of course very important towards supporters of you.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

15 hours ago, Atmos said:

I've got to disagree with you on the tek forum community. I think it just felt that way because its a much smaller community, and thusly more intimate.

While the members, mainly wendell and quain did participate in it a lot more than a lot of other tech tuber groups, the actual members themselves where a lot more filled with, well, undesirables than any other tech community I've seen. The channel itself though was appealing to that kind of group, so I understand why those groups of people flocked there. 

It's hard to describe the sort of person I'm talking about, without sounding like a complete and total asshole. Though, I should at this point clear up what I mean a bit then, even if it makes me sound like an asshole. Wendell attracted very tech minded, and linux loving people to the community, Logan attracted the paranoid, trollish group from the general youtube and 4chan community. All of these groups together... well... I'm kind of surprised that they've lasted as long as they have. And while, okay, the community is friendly enough to its members I've seen that, but their view on everyone else is just fucking awful. Like, thats the main reason I could never get into their community. Too many of their members are straight up hardcore narcissists towards anyone not in their small community. The only other place I've seen that level of 'us or them' mentality is on 4chan. Looking at their response to other communities and members from them, is like looking at the ramblings of /r9k/.

I know I'm gonna get hate for this, but it's what I've observed, and why I could never get involved in their community past just the occasional lurk.

Disagree all you like it's a free world.

Meeting 200+ members in person, I've had a different experience.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

1 hour ago, Minibois said:

Hmm, it's hard to say I agree or disagree with this. Of course transparency is important, but they should be allowed to have their secrets (because competitors for example). The argument that they should just be transparent because people give them money, doesn't really apply here IMO, because Tek Syndicate is a business, not a charity. They should not be obliged to tell people what they do exactly with the money from Patreon, nor should they be obliged to share their financials with their backers, because Patreon is not like owning a piece of the company is (comparing it to having a share in a company).

Because Patreon support is not a charity thing and not a share of a company, I don't believe they should be obliged to share their financials, but transparency is of course very important towards supporters of you.

1) They put up Patreon support rewards as goals. They don't have to but they fucking did: your argument flies out of the window right then and there.

2) Logan was basically was implying and peparing to ask for more money by stating they've ran out on the Tek. People got on his case because he was about to hit everyone for more money. How can you possibly think people are not entitled to know what happened to the first batch of money, if they have little to nothing to fucking show for? Fine they don't have to tell people, but they shouldn't start BEGGING FOR MORE FUCKING CASH then.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Well pointing fingers to people without knowing the exact details, about what is exaly going on, and what has been happening behind the scenes, makes no sense to me atall.

3 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

Well pointing fingers to people without knowing the exact details, about what is exaly going on, and what has been happening behind the scenes, makes no sense to me atall.

No: People firmly yet politely asked to know what the hell is going on with the Money because Logan said they ran out, and He had a motherfucking meltdown. Why do people like you insists on trying to make us all seem unreasonable when he's the motherfucking removing moderators and threads, taking down the forums, firing employees, trying to outs his business partner. Now you want to come and say "You guys don't know all the facts".

Fact is LOGAN IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE as he behaves like one, Pistol too. This is self evident by watching his public fucking behavior. We don't need to know anything about the money to know that's not the way you treat people so FUCK HIM.

-------

Current Rig

-------

21 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

No: People firmly yet politely asked to know what the hell is going on with the Money because Logan said they ran out, and He had a motherfucking meltdown. Why do people like you insists on trying to make us all seem unreasonable when he's the motherfucking removing moderators and threads, taking down the forums, firing employees, trying to outs his business partner. Now you want to come and say "You guys don't know all the facts".

Fact is LOGAN IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE as he behaves like one, Pistol too. This is self evident by watching his public fucking behavior. We don't need to know anything about the money to know that's not the way you treat people so FUCK HIM.

Basicly nope you dont know all the facts.

Next to that ranting about it on a diffrent community makes no sense either atleast not to me.

But you are free to have your opinnion on the matter.

So do i have my own opinnions on the matter aswell.

But i wont speak openly about my opinnion atall.

Because i totaly dont care about feeding a nuclear hype train.

If people realy want to know more ins and outs they should pm the people who are directly involved.

If you are lucky they will provide you with some information.

But keep in mind that they dont have to.

9 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

Basicly nope you dont know all the facts.

Next to that ranting about it on a diffrent community makes no sense either.

1) I just told you I don't need all the facts to know there's no excuse for his behavior. No, not his behavior when it comes to managing money. Just his behavior reacting to the requests from people, employees and partner.

2) Yeah I rant a lot. I am also rude, opinionated, stubborn and well, "resident butthole" according to Linus himself. 

It's a good thing that unlike Logan, I don't depend on a community of good hearted people to pay for my bills. Pretty simple stuff really: If you choose to be a public figure and one that asks people for good will donations on top of that, yeah you're basically saying you'll be judged by a different, higher standard. There's plenty of other professions if this is unacceptable to Logan, I suggest Master Data Management nobody cares I'm basically this dude:

Spoiler

Image result for matt groening shooting

Because people mostly care that my support request tickets get done and they do, extremely fast, even if personally I'm quite the asshole.

-------

Current Rig

-------

19 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

1) I just told you I don't need all the facts to know there's no excuse for his behavior which is frankly unexcusable.

2) Yeah I rant a lot. I am also rude, opinionated, stubborn and well, a "resident butthole" according to Linus himself. 

It's a good thing that unlike Logan, I don't depend on a community of good hearted people to pay for my bills. Pretty simple stuff really: If you choose to be a public figure and one that asks people for good will donations on top of that, yeah you're basically saying you'll be judged by a different, higher standard. There's plenty of other professions if this is unacceptable to Logan, I suggest Master Data Management nobody cares I'm basically this dude:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for matt groening shooting

Because people mostly care that my support request tickets get done and they do, extremely fast, even if personally I'm quite the asshole.

Well i dont say that i agree or disagree with you atall.

Its just that people in general make allot things up to the factual story that is more my point.

Due to anger frustration or whatever that reason might be.

They just feeding a nuclear hype train.

I know exactly what has happenend on the forum.

And that are things that being take care off internaly.

I do fully understand the anger and frustrations by manny of you.

But i also know that there are allways more sides to a story.

Like i said i also have my own thoughts and opinnions about Logan´s and Pistol´s behaviour on the forum at the given happening.

But i will not speak openly about it, atleast not on this forum.

If people from the Teksyndicate community do wanne know more, they are allways free to send me a pm over there.

But i cannot guarentee that i could asnwer all your guys questions.

Just now, Sintezza said:

Well i dont say that i agree or disagree with you atall.

Its just that people in general make allot things up to the factual story that is more my point.

Due to anger frustration or whatever that reason might be.

They just feeding a nuclear hype train.

I know exactly what has happenend on the forum.

And that are things that being take care off internaly.

I do fully understand the anger and frustrations by manny of you.

Like i said i also have my own thoughts and opinnions about Logan´s and Pistol´s behaviour on the forum.

If people from the Teksyndicate community do wanne know more, they are allways free to send me a pm over there.

But i cannot guarentee that i could asnwer all your guys questions.

You're just basically doing damage control for Logan and Pistol with some irrelevant "I know things I can't say" or "There's things we don't know". This is a useless argument, good for you for at least attempting to defend the indefensible but nobody should have any fucking sympathy for those 2 motherfuckers who basically took a dump all over the face of their own community and business. But it is after all a free country and internet so you're welcome to pick the corn out of their shit for sure, just don't expect anyone to agree with your nebulous "We don't know everything!" argument: that's like defending someone we know punched his wife by saying "we don't know all the facts!"

We don't need to know all the facts to know some behaviors, no matter the circumstances, are completely fucking unacceptable.

-------

Current Rig

-------

7 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

You're just basically doing damage control for Logan and Pistol with some irrelevant "I know things I can't say" or "There's things we don't know". This is a useless argument, good for you for at least attempting to defend the indefensible but nobody should have any fucking sympathy for those 2 motherfuckers who basically took a dump all over the face of their own community and business. But it is after all a free country and internet so you're welcome to pick the corn out of their shit for sure, just don't expect anyone to agree with your nebulous "We don't know everything!" argument: that's like defending someone we know punched his wife by saying "we don't know all the facts!"

We don't need to know all the facts to know some behaviors, no matter the circumstances, are completely fucking unacceptable.

I dont defend anyone or anything.

That is just something you make up yourself.

Just now, Sintezza said:

I dont defend anyone or anything.

That is just something you make up yourself.

10 minutes ago, Sintezza said:

Like i said i also have my own thoughts and opinnions about Logan´s and Pistol´s behaviour on the forum at the given happening.

To me, on this forum, it basically amounts to the same thing. I'm not "making up" anything I'm just inferring things from your own posts.

-------

Current Rig

-------

To me, on this forum, it basically amounts to the same thing. I'm not "making up" anything I'm just inferring things from your own posts.

You do make things up.

I have never stated that i defend their behaviour atall.

I just point out that there is allways more to a story, and that the whole story isnt told.

That is not defending anybody.