The situation at Tek syndicate

spartaman64
Just now, steven4570 said:

"Aside from that, you're accusing me so you got any evidence I'm wrong?"  No one has any evidence of anything in this regard, you don't accuse people of something without proof and then chalk it up to, "you dont have any evidence stating I'm wrong so i can say wahtever"  if you don't understand why thats pure fuckery, clearly you have weird ways of thinking. 

Occums Razer. 

$100K missing

Change of behaviour 

Inflated ego

Aggression

Huge blow out

Fucking over his fans and business partner 

FTR I can say whatever I want, I don't know him nor will my words ever have any impact on the outcome of this cluster fuck. My words are my opinion, if you disagree then fine but don't try and tell me I'm not entitled to own opinion. 

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Master Disaster said:

Occums Razer. 

$100K missing

Change of behaviour 

Inflated ego

Aggression

Huge blow out

Fucking over his fans and business partner 

FTR I can say whatever I want, I don't know him nor will my words ever have any impact on the outcome of this cluster fuck. My words are my opinion, if you disagree then fine but don't try and tell me I'm not entitled to own opinion. 

You're entitled to your opinion sure, you can have opinions based on garbage or real evidence that actually contributes to the conversation and the issue in a productive way.  The main problem I have is not that people are mad at logan,(Yes, it appears theres obviously been mistakes made by logan.)  It's all the non sense and BS that people spout as fact that's the problem.    

10 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I've done nothing wrong, everyone else is to blame, it wasn't me while at the same time being hugely arrogant, aggressive and compromising his own integrity. 

To be fair, he has been like that since he started the channel.

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

The best guess is there's somewhere around $100K missing from the coffers, care to explain where you think it's gone then? Also no one mentioned hookers. 

Wait, do we know if 100K is missing from their account? I haven't really bothered following this since I am actually hoping the channel dies (it has done more harm than good over the years, with all the misinformation some of the hosts keep spewing).

I am surprised no one on here has brought up Pistol's (most likely) expensive as balls fursuit. A high quality fursuit is like 3000 dollars, and if we are making wild claims like Logan is spending money on cocaine then using company funds for fursuits seems pretty tame.

(Yes, I brought this up just to make that pun)

Yeah, that is what people do. Throwing speculations and accusation around without proof. And some others start to take it as fact.

Huh, so many are saying the same thing. It must be the truth.

Really sad.

11 minutes ago, Yog said:

So basically both logan and wendell are inept at business. Neither bother to communicate and both suck with money.

Nah Wendell basically contracts to tek syndicate from KY.  He has a day job running an IT consulting firm.

The communication bit is right though.  But I think it's more that Wendell has been really hands off because of both distance and that's been his role all along.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

8 minutes ago, steven4570 said:

Please provide a link that 100k has gone missing as I have not seen this as of yet.  Also, neither i nor you have access to the books.  You don't know how much salaries are paid, rent, taxes etc.  

Go look at the forums on tek and comments on youtube videos if you want to see the hookers accusation. think there were at least 2 or 3 comments i say on there saying this.  

Umm no: this is a burden of proof fallacy: The entire controversy started when people, includying his business partner Wendell who is actually legally entitled to know kept asking to see where the money went. You don't get to answer "prove to me that it didn't go to legit expenses!" You'd be laughed out of court if that's your defense, yet this is what you're doing by inverting the burden of proof.

Nobody can be sure he just used it on drugs, nobody stated that's definitively what he did. By not answer and not being accountable however, Logan invites criticism and speculation, drug habit included.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 minutes ago, Deli said:

Yeah, there is what people do. Throwing speculations and accusation around without proof. And some others start to take it as fact.

Huh, so many are saying the same thing. It must be the truth.

Really sad.

Basically read the post above. If Logan doesn't wants this kind of speculation he should answer the fucking questions to Wendell before he is compelled to answer them in a deposition.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 minute ago, steven4570 said:

You're entitled to your opinion sure, you can have opinions based on garbage or real evidence that actually contributes to the conversation and the issue in a productive way.  The main problem I have is not that people are mad at logan,(Yes, it appears theres obviously been mistakes made by logan.)  It's all the non sense and BS that people spout as fact that's the problem.    

A) I'm not mad at him

B) I've never said my posts were factual (infact quite the opposite) 

C) Nonsense is subjective 

2 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

To be fair, he has been like that since he started the channel.

Wait, do we know if 100K is missing from their account? I haven't really bothered following this since I am actually hoping the channel dies (it has done more harm than good over the years, with all the misinformation some of the hosts keep spewing).

Fair point

And no, as I said it's a guess made by reddit users who've guesstimated how much should be there, we know there's only 6k as Logan posted a screen shot of the balance. 

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, Misanthrope said:

Umm no: this is a burden of proof fallacy: The entire controversy started when people, includying his business partner Wendell who is actually legally entitled to know kept asking to see where the money went. You don't get to answer "prove to me that it didn't go to legit expenses!" You'd be laughed out of court if that's your defense, yet this is what you're doing by inverting the burden of proof.

Nobody can be sure he just used it on drugs, nobody stated that's definitively what he did. By not answer and not being accountable however, he invites criticism and speculation, drug habit included.

The difference is with court, there is a good basis for being there in the first place. Here, it's just spouting off non sense.  Did wendell or anyone from tek syndicate say a 100k was missing? (legitimate question, as i may have very well missed something in regards to this) was this made up by someone?  Am i saying there aren't money issues within the company? No.  But we have no proof of anything, and just stating that, "well, until it's proven otherwise, logan stole a 100k on drugs and other illegitimate expenses, and until it's proven otherwise, fuck him"  That doesn't cut it and does nothing to contribute to meaningful conversation    

Just now, steven4570 said:

The difference is with court, there is a good basis for being there in the first place. Here, it's just spouting off non sense.

Fine, don't read it, don't reply to it.

/solved.

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

A) I'm not mad at him

B) I've never said my posts were factual (infact quite the opposite) 

C) Nonsense is subjective 

Fair point

And no, as I said it's a guess made by reddit users who've guesstimated how much should be there, we know there's only 6k as Logan posted a screen shot of the balance. 

If were not going to discuss facts, anything else is quite ridiculous.  

Not really,  

1 minute ago, Misanthrope said:

Fine, don't read it, don't reply to it.

/solved.

or you could have common sense and not post it yourself, but hey, common sense on the internet is asking a lot, 

And I'm bowing out, after what happened in the last thread I don't wanna throw fuel on this fire anymore. 

@steven4570

I admire your optimism but the writing is on the wall dude, money is gone, Logan spent it and is refusing to tell people who have a right to know where it's gone but your right in one regard, speculation doesn't add anything constructive to the situation. 

6 minutes ago, steven4570 said:

or you could have common sense and not post it yourself, but hey, common sense on the internet is asking a lot, 

1) I didn't

2) Again me telling you "ignore it" is sensible advise just attempting to move past a derailing (We had one thread on this subject locked thanks to things like this). You telling me "don't talk about it" is censorship.

The world doesn't works according to what you'd like to see or not see. Besides if you don't want to see it discussed ignoring it helps a lot more than banging your head against the wall trying to get everybody else to shut up. You're not a moderator, deal with it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 minutes ago, steven4570 said:

The difference is with court, there is a good basis for being there in the first place. Here, it's just spouting off non sense.  Did wendell or anyone from tek syndicate say a 100k was missing? (legitimate question, as i may have very well missed something in regards to this) was this made up by someone?  Am i saying there aren't money issues within the company? No.  But we have no proof of anything, and just stating that, "well, until it's proven otherwise, logan stole a 100k on drugs and other illegitimate expenses, and until it's proven otherwise, fuck him"  That doesn't cut it and does nothing to contribute to meaningful conversation    

They are not saying "well, until it's proven otherwise, logan stole a 100k on drugs and other illegitimate expenses, and until it's proven otherwise, fuck him". They are saying that a possible explanation is drug abuse, not that it is definitely.

Master Disaster is simply saying that there are similarities between Logans behavior and the behavior of someone using drugs. 

I don`t want this thread to be locked because it turns into a argument on something like this.

We've now got three different subjects going on, an Asian fox and motorbike fetish, two guys talking about Norway invasions and then some other people talking about body building... This thread is turning into a free for all fetish infested Norwegian circle jerk.

Just now, Master Disaster said:

And I'm bowing out, after what happened in the last thread I don't wanna throw fuel on this fire anymore. 

@steven4570

I admire your optimism but the writing is on the wall dude, money is gone, Logan spent it and is refusing to tell people who have a right to know where it's gone but your right in one regard, speculation doesn't add anything constructive to the situation. 

Again, I'm remaining neutral until it's sorted out and more facts come one.  How much money is gone? How do we not know the money discussion hasn't happened in private? Who in their right mind would discuss private corp fund on a public forum?  We need more info, and untill that happens, I'm not assuming or making assertions based off what i don't know.  

1 minute ago, Stadin6 said:

They are not saying "well, until it's proven otherwise, logan stole a 100k on drugs and other illegitimate expenses, and until it's proven otherwise, fuck him". They are saying that a possible explanation is drug abuse, not that it is definitely.

Master Disaster is simply saying that there are similarities between Logans behavior and the behavior of someone using drugs. 

I don`t want this thread to be locked because it turns into a argument on something like this.

It won't, I just unsubbed :)

4 hours ago, SurvivorNVL said:

They lost nearly a hundred patreon backers.  The damage is done.  Let's see if more go.

"publicly traded" or not, Patreon backers definitely do not like unstable businesses.... (not referring to you, but to someone saying that we shouldn't be nosey in a non-publicly traded company) 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

This whole thing feels like steve jobs and wozniak from apple.

I tried to read Logans post but how it comes off as if it is someone who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and now is trying to explain his way out as to why he is taking an extra cookie after everyone has gotten their cookies for the night.

11 minutes ago, steven4570 said:

Again, I'm remaining neutral until it's sorted out and more facts come one.  How much money is gone? How do we not know the money discussion hasn't happened in private? Who in their right mind would discuss private corp fund on a public forum?  We need more info, and untill that happens, I'm not assuming or making assertions based off what i don't know.  

We know revenue of tek syndicate has increased at least 125k per year over the last 3 years.  This is publicly, from Wendell, who would see the annual financials, I don't see much reason to doubt him.

We also know, from Logan, their accounts don't have a lot in them, from what he's posted.

Since I doubt they had a negative or zero income 3 years ago, people are wondering where it all went, since there's no content being released and no office to show for anything.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

7 minutes ago, Yoinkerman said:

We know revenue of tek syndicate has increased at least 125k per year over the last 3 years.  This is publicly, from Wendell, who would see the annual financials, I don't see much reason to doubt him.

We also know, from Logan, their accounts don't have a lot in them, from what he's posted.

Since I doubt they had a negative or zero income 3 years ago, people are wondering where it all went, since there's no content being released and no office to show for anything.

How you know the account that was posted is their only account?  Do we know how much their expenses are?  The move, salaries, taxes, the move etc?  The answer is no,  That is my main gripe,  speculating and assuming things we don't know and people taking it as fact, it's ridiculous.  We probably only know less than 10% of what transpired, spouting off stuff doesn't really help in any way.  And if logan really did take that much money, why on earth would he post his account balances on twitter if he was guilty of it?

What exactly is going on with the money is something they need to work out between them.

At this point I'm merely looking at what info we have from the whole fallout in the TS forums, and that shows that Logan is either bending the truth or flat-out lying in his Twitlonger.

We know he didn't take the forum down "because of Qain".  He took it down because he was backed into a corner and no amount of abusing his power was helping him control the situation. 

There are claims that he took down the forum BEFORE Qain left (or was told to "fuck off", depending on which version of that story you hear).  But until we have no hard evidence of that, I'll take those claims with a grain of salt.

We also have reasons to suspect that he was untruthful about Qain barely ever being at the office.  There is a number of videos on Qain's channel of him being there, and by the looks of it during the daytime.  Wanna guess who wasn't there? 

-----

@steven4570 : Logan posted a screenshot of it himself to prove that TS was low on funds after Wendell said that there should be plenty of money.  If he would have money on another account, he would have shown it.

4 minutes ago, steven4570 said:

How you know the account that was posted is their only account?  Do we know how much their expenses are?  The move, salaries, taxes, the move etc?  The answer is no,  That is my main gripe,  speculating and assuming things we don't know and people taking it as fact, it's ridiculous.  We probably only know less than 10% of what transpired, spouting off stuff doesn't really help in any way.

first off chill man go read wensals post you will see he stats the information in there you need to read both sides

The post I have read doesn't state the specifics about what I posted, If you know of the post, please link it, most of their twitter stuff has been deleted. Am I saying there isn't an issue of money? No.  But the whole 100k missing from the account and spending it drugs is the reason for my post. Plus, if you are guilty of it, posting a pic of your bank account helps your case how exactly?

8 minutes ago, steven4570 said:

How you know the account that was posted is their only account?  Do we know how much their expenses are?  The move, salaries, taxes, the move etc?  The answer is no,  That is my main gripe,  speculating and assuming things we don't know and people taking it as fact, it's ridiculous.  We probably only know less than 10% of what transpired, spouting off stuff doesn't really help in any way.  And if logan really did take that much money, why on earth would he post his account balances on twitter if he was guilty of it?

I guess so?  When the people of tek syndicate who aren't Logan are also knocking on his door wondering what's going on, it's a pretty fair conclusion to reach that something is going on.

The main thing is that tek syndicate has been happily taking peoples money, from patreon, from sponsors, from ad spots, from contracts, from ads, etc, etc, and they've had precious little content to show for it for months and months and months now.

At some point people stop caring about excuses.  They don't care about salaries, about moving costs, about taxes,etc, they want results.  And when pressed about it from the community, Logan, who shouts from every rooftop about transparency and sunlight is the best disinfectant, clams up, shuts the site down, and seemingly falls off the deep end of the pool.