Folding and boinc badges

Hi there. I just started folding@home and boinc for seti@home on a spare PC I had.  I found an old link to the badge requirements but its broken. Does anyone have a list so I know when I can submit my info to a mod?

thanks

open the badges spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

Where was the broken link? just out of curiosity.

copy/pasted the requirements just to be sure.

In order to be rewarded with the Folding @ Home badge, please note the following requirements. (subject to change)

• Contributor - When you have contributed more than 21 Work Units (WU), you will qualify for this badge, to show your commitment to LTT and the team. fold_mem.png
  • Bronze Contributor - When you have contributed more than 1 Million points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your serious and continued support of the team. fl_bronze1.jpg
  • Silver Contributor - When you have contributed more than 25 Million points, you will qualify for this badge. This reflects your serious and continued support of the team and your very generous donation of resources. fl_silver1.jpg
  • Gold Contributor - When you have contributed more than 100 Million points, you will qualify for this badge.. This reflects your dedication and continued support of the team and your very generous donation of resources.fl_gold1.jpg
  • Platinum Contributor - When you have contributed more than 500 Million points, you will qualify for this final badge. You are now a legend! plat.png

That's it. Once you hit one of the milestones, PM your Folding ID to one of the moderators who will update it in due time.

Source: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207857-for-folding-users-tips-tricks-and-faq-updated-july-2016/