Long Range wifi transmission

bbuck99

I live in the country and don't have access to good Internet. Right now I currently have satellite internet and am capped at 25gb per month. The only alternative I have thought of is broadcasting from my school which is 3/4 of a mile away. There is a few trees between here and the school but not many. I know there are wifi satellites that can send wifi up to 5 miles like the one Linus reviewed. Does anybody have any ideas about an easy to setup cheap and effective solution? Thanks! 

Your school wouldnt let you anyway

I recommend using opera as your main browser as they have a built in function to compress pages before they are sent

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Cheap? Depends on what your understanding of cheap is. A wireless link like that will only work if the space between the two points is clear of obstructions. If you have a tree that is in the middle of your link, your link will fail.

The price will depend on your local market, but you are looking at around $200-$300 USD total.

If you don't know anything about this, it's best left to professionals.