help me find a right cpu cooler (Fast)

Go to solution Solved by goodtofufriday,

pictures arent working

Shot in the dark: Noctua C14S

20160829_162558.jpg20160829_162604.jpg20160829_162612.jpgHi, i was trying to build my first pc with a mini itx board and x4 880k, with the stock cooler. When i started to build the pc, it didn't let me put the graphic card and one of the ram. help me find a suitable cooler (F2a88Xn wifi motherboard) ,also im using cooler master elite 130 for the case

20160829_162558.jpg

20160829_162604.jpg

20160829_162612.jpg

The pictures don't work. Which case does it have to fit, what is your budget and location is this " F2a88Xn" the mobo?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

pictures arent working

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

What case do u have?

hi sorry for the picture, i put some new pics, and that is the name of the motherboard

51 minutes ago, Endrivia said:

What case do u have?

cooler master elite 130 

its a small case

3 minutes ago, greatex said:

would corsair h55 work?, since i live in canada crorig isnt available 

Yes it should, but i would still fact check it to make sure. Just in case I'm wrong.

3 hours ago, greatex said:

would corsair h55 work?, since i live in canada crorig isnt available 

Yes, it would work. 

Another option would be a Geminii M4: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/vfw323/cooler-master-cpu-cooler-rrgmm416pkr2

6 hours ago, goodtofufriday said:

That is much too tall to fit.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, WoodenMarker said:

That is much too tall to fit.

The C14S fits into my Ncase m5 with a 20mm fan on top. It will fit into the elite 130. 

1 minute ago, goodtofufriday said:

The C14S fits into my Ncase m5 with a 20mm fan on top. It will fit into the elite 130. 

That's not how that works. The Elite 130 only has 65mm of clearance for the cpu cooler. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

That's not how that works. The Elite 130 only has 65mm of clearance for the cpu cooler. 

Im reading the specs but something just doesnt work out right here. The cases height itself is 207mm. But cpu height is 65. 

Unless its if you use a full size atx psu or a cd rom drive, then yeah that makes sense. 

Sorry about that, i havent built with either of those parts in so long it didnt even strike me when looking at the case.

1 minute ago, goodtofufriday said:

Im reading the specs but something just doesnt work out right here. The cases height itself is 207mm. But cpu height is 65. 

Unless its if you use a full size atx psu or a cd rom drive, then yeah that makes sense. 

Sorry about that, i havent built with either of those parts in so long it didnt even strike me when looking at the case.

The NH-C14S is 115mm tall without any fans. Even with a sfx psu, there wouldn't be enough clearance in the Elite 130. The case offers very little clearance for coolers.

elite_11.jpg