CS:GO Skins recommendation?

DND

Hey guys recently iv'e been spending my playing hours on CS:GO instead of Dota2 and i'm actually enjoying playing CS:GO right now and i want to get some skins. Could anyone recommend me some good skins to get but that will not be over 5$ maybe 1-3$ would be the sweetspot for me. Thanks :)

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

I myself am in another category :D But i can recommend for AWP: Pit viper, Sun in leo or worm god :) Maybe look also into souvenir skins. If you are into stickers thats the way to go!

I recomend you also go on csgostash and look there, there are all the skins nicely sorted with prices :) 

ASUS Maximus VII Hero | i7 4790K OC 4.8GHZ | 4x8GB 2400MHz MSI GTX 1070 alphacool eiswolf gpx pro
Samsung 850 EVO 520GB + Corsair 525gb + 275gb SSD  2TB Seagate Barracuda | 8TB Seagate Archive

Cooler Master HAF-X 942 | EVGA Supernova 1000W 80+ Platinum | Custom watercooling loop (gpu+cpu)

360mm+180mm rad and 10 fans | Swiftech D5 mcp655-B

43 minutes ago, bughtoo said:

I myself am in another category :D But i can recommend for AWP: Pit viper, Sun in leo or worm god :) Maybe look also into souvenir skins. If you are into stickers thats the way to go!

I recomend you also go on csgostash and look there, there are all the skins nicely sorted with prices :) 

Thanks for the recommendation. Gonna check this out

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

I would reccomend the AK redline, with a low float and rare stickers. I got one with Ibuypower stickers for 6$.

Just now, ha966 said:

I would reccomend the AK redline, with a low float and rare stickers. I got one with Ibuypower stickers for 6$.

imma check that out but are there any redline skin that is good other than the AK? i don't use AK that much i often use galil or awp.

Spoiler

Just now, ha966 said:

imma check that out but are there any redline skin that is good other than the AK? i don't use AK that much i often use galil or awp.

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

Well, the AK is my preferred weapon because of the accuracy and damage. Galil tuxedo with a very low float looks very good. I wouldn't reccomend buying AWP skins under 5$. I myself use the defualt skin because it looks good to me. However, the pit viper looks OK. Get on a server with ws command enabled and test these skins for yourself. If  you spend around 10$ you can get yourself an electric hive which looks 100% better than any of those sub 5$ skins. 

1 minute ago, ha966 said:

Well, the AK is my preferred weapon because of the accuracy and damage. Galil tuxedo with a very low float looks very good. I wouldn't reccomend buying AWP skins under 5$. I myself use the defualt skin because it looks good to me. However, the pit viper looks OK. Get on a server with ws command enabled and test these skins for yourself. If  you spend around 10$ you can get yourself an electric hive which looks 100% better than any of those sub 5$ skins. 

Oh i see. BTW are there any restrictions in putting stickers? I want to put some Na'Vi stickers on my skins in the future if i can get one that i like. Oh btw what does float means and what are the differences with the skins with something like a startrek thingy? i'm really new into CS:GO and skins so i don't know the terms that well.

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

Oh i see. BTW are there any restrictions in putting stickers? I want to put some Na'Vi stickers on my skins in the future if i can get one that i like. Oh btw what does float means and what are the differences with the skins with something like a startrek thingy? i'm really new into CS:GO and skins so i don't know the terms that well.

Float means how much damage there is on the weapon. 

Check out this guide on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445322951

You can download a float viewer plugin in chrome. Which is explained in the guide. 

You can put around 5 stickers on any weapon except for the pistols. The skin will get abit more expensive if you have stickers on it. Around 0.30$ depending on the amount of stickers and the rarity. You can scrape off the stickers if you don't want it anymore, but if you scrape them off you won't have them anymore in your inventory. If you put on a sticker on your weapon, you can't reapply it anymore. But you can remove it if you don't like it. You can scrape off the sticker to make it look more battle scarred, which looks better on some skins. I hope this information is enough to you. 

1 minute ago, ha966 said:

Float means how much damage there is on the weapon. 

Check out this guide on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445322951

You can download a float viewer plugin in chrome. Which is explained in the guide. 

You can put around 5 stickers on any weapon except for the pistols. The skin will get abit more expensive if you have stickers on it. Around 0.30$ depending on the amount of stickers and the rarity. You can scrape off the stickers if you don't want it anymore, but if you scrape them off you won't have them anymore in your inventory. If you put on a sticker on your weapon, you can't reapply it anymore. But you can remove it if you don't like it. You can scrape off the sticker to make it look more battle scarred, which looks better on some skins. I hope this information is enough to you. 

Thanks now i know what those battle scarred thingies on the description is. I really like the phobos skin on the AWP i think i'll get it then apply some navi stickers on it. I'm a really big fan of Na'Vi in Dota2 and now i'm playing CS:GO gonna take my navi fanboyism there too. Saw Guardian play and i was in awe to his AWP skills.

Spoiler

Just now, DND said:

Thanks now i know what those battle scarred thingies on the description is. I really like the phobos skin on the AWP i think i'll get it then apply some navi stickers on it. I'm a really big fan of Na'Vi in Dota2 and now i'm playing CS:GO gonna take my navi fanboyism there too. Saw Guardian play and i was in awe to his AWP skills.

Looks like a good skin. Hope you have fun with it!

Just now, ha966 said:

Looks like a good skin. Hope you have fun with it!

Thanks! and thanks for the detailed explanation on the skins it really helped me a lot (Y)!

Spoiler