Youtube messing up

Today I tried watching a video and the buttons that are in the video player are all over the page, I've reset my computer, disabled all extensions, reinstalled chrome but none of that seemed to help. It worked correctly the last time I watched a video and I have not touched any settings, then today it just broke.

asd.png

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

\\ Monitor | LG 29UM69G-B \\ Phone LG G6 H870DS // Nintendo Switch //

gTXwaqy.png

Picture broke.

【=◈︿◈=】

\\ CPU i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz(1.26v) \\ GPU | 1070 FE 8GB  // Audio FiiO E10k / AT M50X //

Delete all chrome program files then un-install then re-install ... If its not working try using firefox and see if the problem continues... Or try and download an older version of chrome...

22 minutes ago, Mikmatt said:

Delete all chrome program files then un-install then re-install ... If its not working try using firefox and see if the problem continues... Or try and download an older version of chrome...

I just got Canary and it fixed the problem, that specific version of chrome I was using was the problem, it worked perfectly on Firefox and Canary. Thanks for your help anyways :) 

【=◈︿◈=】