"Windows Firewall has blocked..." on every wake and reboot

MayorPotatoSalad

I woke up the other morning and booted my PC, and upon logging into Windows there was a couple of pop-ups (screenshot attached) about how a couple of apps were blocked by Windows Firewall. When I opened chrome, I got the same popup again. I would think it would be caused by opening an app that access' the internet, but programs like Steam don't cause the pop-up. This has been going on for a few days now, every time I boot my PC or wake it from sleep. I have the latest version of Windows 10,  and have not changed any settings that may have caused this all of a sudden. Has anyone else experienced/seen this and know of a fix? 

Thanks

asd.PNG

Edited by Ryan_Vickers
fixed image attachment

1. Open the Control Panel.
  2. Click on Windows Firewall.
  3. If the Windows Firewall is enabled, the Windows Firewall state will be On. To turn it off, in the left navigation pane, click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
  4. In the Customize Settings window, select Turn off Windows Firewall and click OK.
  5. Install another firewall service :) 

Go to Control Panel>System and Security> Windows Firewall > Allow an app or feature through.. 

Are the applications that are giving you popups checked on the right side?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P