How does one properly LED in my case?

So I use a Corsair Vengeance C70 case and I love it. Most of the time I've had it it's had the window side up against the wall, so I didn't care about how the inside looks. Now I've changed around my setup so that the window side is showing (along with a bunch of other reasons I wanted to move everything around) but the inside really doesn't look that good. Pic (sorry for potato quality but you get the idea):IMG_20160828_141523.jpg

So my birthday is tomorrow and I'm thinking I'll splurge on a new PSU (looking at the SuperNOVA GS 650, any other suggestions?) because my current one has super ugly cables, and also it's developed some pretty nasty coil whine recently.  I was thinking once I redo cable management with the nice all-black cables and the PC actually looks decent, I will want some internal LEDs. However I have no experience with internal LEDs so I don't know what looks good, like, at all. So what kind/config of LED strips would you more seasoned LED-ers recommend for my case?

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

8 hours ago, Spork829 said:

-SNIP-

It would be a good idea to get a modular PSU and use the cable management, as for LED's Cable Mod makes some good kits, if you want to just highlight the components white LED's tend to work the best. 

10 hours ago, W-L said:

It would be a good idea to get a modular PSU and use the cable management, as for LED's Cable Mod makes some good kits, if you want to just highlight the components white LED's tend to work the best. 

9 hours ago, Tech Inquisition said:

And you'd most likely go with blue as a color based on existing color accents on your motherboard :)

Okay thanks, I'll check out those Cablemod kits. 

On 8/28/2016 at 10:49 PM, Tech Inquisition said:

And you'd most likely go with blue as a color based on existing color accents on your motherboard :)

On 8/28/2016 at 10:25 PM, W-L said:

Went with an EVGA 650 P2 PSU and a white Cablemod LED strip. Thanks guys for your help! Finished product: IMG_20160830_183424.jpg