G502 Proteus Core and G502 Proteus Spectrum

Terra

so i am having a dillema, as far as i know, the difference between these two are the RGB and the cost difference is $30 in my country.

The main question is, should i spend an extra $30 for an RGB or just stick with the normal one?

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

That's up to you to decide do you want RGB or do you just want the regular one without it which cost less.

1 minute ago, RZeroX said:

That's up to you to decide do you want RGB or do you just want the regular one without it which cost less.

if you were me, what would you do? xD

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

As far as I know they are exactly the same except the RGB ... I dont think that RGB is worth $30. I got the Spectrum because it costed exactly the same as the non RGB.

4 minutes ago, Terra said:

if you were me, what would you do? xD

The regular one because if it's $30 more for the RGB it really doesn't seem worth it if it was the same price or only $5 more sure why not.

4 minutes ago, RZeroX said:

The regular one because if it's $30 more for the RGB it really doesn't seem worth it if it was the same price or only $5 more sure why not.

yeah, that is true. i might as well save that $30 for a new game. xD

22 minutes ago, Terra said:

yeah, that is true. i might as well save that $30 for a new game. xD

If u keep your eye out on amazon they sell G502 (nonRGB) with 20-30% discount several times a year. Next one is gonna be Black Friday for sure (50%) but it might appear before that.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE