Prices at the end of the year

So I will be building my new pc around late december/early or mid january and I am wondering if by mid January will all the end of year(Christmas and what not) offers be over?

Offers should start by the end of November and end on early February, at least based on consistence from where i live. Online, you could always ask Newegg or Amazon about that, they should know what dates theyll be using for the matter. Altough i think late December is the safest option, if you want to have the most discount on the most parts. Shouldnt Kaby Lake also be released on Q4 this year? A good date to get the "tock" cpu's of Intel's "Lake" family.

Groomlake Authority

1 minute ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Offers should start by the end of November and end on early February, at least based on consistence from where i live. Online, you could always ask Newegg or Amazon about that, they should know what dates theyll be using for the matter. Altough i think late December is the safest option, if you want to have the most discount on the most parts. Shouldnt Kaby Lake also be released on Q4 this year? A good date to get the "tock" cpu's of Intel's "Lake" family.

What's Kaby Lake? Sorry I'm newby

1 minute ago, Jeroylo said:

-snip-

Intel's next generation cpu architecture, which means newer cpu's with updated features (I7-7700K, I5 7670K, I3 7400, etc).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaby_Lake, if you wish to know expected features.

Altough, i dont think youd have the chance of purchasing an Nvidia 1080 Ti, but AMD Vega 10 should be around (AMD's flagship cards so to speak).

Groomlake Authority

1 minute ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Intel's next generation cpu architecture, which means newer cpu's with updated features (I7-7700K, I5 7600K, I3 7400, etc).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaby_Lake, if you wish to know expected features.

hmmm I'll consider those cpus when they're out. Thanks for the input!