Difference between Razer Deathadder and Zowie EC1-A

M4SH1R0
4 minutes ago, M4SH1R0 said:

I'm looking for a gaming mice to buy, I've found the Razer Deathadder and Zowie EC1-A interesting, but I can't decide. Can you guys list out some pros and cons of both mice?

http://zowie.benq.com/mice/ec1-a

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-chroma

Never tried the Zowie EC1-A but I've had a negative experience with the Razer Deathadder. Went through two of them and both had the same double clicking issue after a few months of heavy use.

Spoiler

CPU: i7 5930k  |  Motherboard: EVGA X99 Classified  |  RAM: 32 GB Crucial DDR4  |  GPU:  R9 290 Reference Tri-Crossfire w/Kraken g10 mod  | Case: Corsair 780t  |  Storage: Sandisk 960GB SSD, Crucial 960GB SSD, 128GB Sandisk SSD, Seagate 2TB Hard Drive, Seagate Archive Drive 8TB, HGST Deskstar 4TB  |  PSU: Rosewill Gold Lightning-1300, Display(s): Nixeus Vue 24"144Hz FreeSync, 50in TV, Yiynova MVP22U(V3) Tablet Monitor w/ Mechanical Arm  |  Cooling: Cosair H55, H105, 2*Kraken X41  |  Keyboard:  Rosewill Mechanical Brown Keyboard| Mouse: MX Master, G602  | Sound:  Sennheiser HD 700, Westone W40, SoundBlaster e5, Fiio e18

1 minute ago, iLoiter said:

Never tried the Zowie EC1-A but I've had a negative experience with the Razer Deathadder. Went through two of them and both had the same double clicking issue after a few months of heavy use.

+1 for that I've had too

I've gone through one and RMA'd (though the RMA process was VERY good, so razer has nice RMA's lol)

1 minute ago, iLoiter said:

My experience is quite the opposite. I've used my DeathAdder Chroma for over a year and it's been great! Maybe I've just gotten lucky, but I'd easily buy another razor mouse.

"Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." John F. Kennedy

"Daddy is going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." Linus Sebastian

"It's soft, but in a good way, kinda like typing on boobs." Luke Lafreniere