The Best GTX 1060/RX 480?

Gibs960

No more than £300 as of right now, I'd like a quiet and cool card with good overclocking too!

You can't really go wrong with most of the custom ones out there

[CPU: 4.3 GHZ I5-4670K] [MB: Gigabyte Z87-D3H] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1833 MHZ (8GB)]

[GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070] [PSU: Corsair CX-750] [Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo]
[Storage: 2TB 7200RPM HDD / 500GB Samsung 850 EVO ] [Case: ThermalTake Chaser-MK 1]

[Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX] [Mouse: Razer DeathAdder] [Monitor: 2 x ASUS 24 INCH IPS (1440p Soon)]

MSI Gaming is the best on both.

2nd Best on the RX 480 is the Red Devil (V2). don't get the sapphire, it's pretty Crap.

On the GTX 1060, Asus Strix should be ok too (i would prefer the msi tho), Palit jetstream/Gainward Phoenix are ok too (just only 2 years warranty).

Gigabyte Windforce might be good, Anything from EVGA is very good. Even the small EVGA SC is pretty good (but i wouldn't get the EVGA Gaming (the basic most cheap one).

Take a huge step around the Palit Dual, Gainward Dual, PNY Dual. They fucket up pretty horribly. Not really possible to make it silent, except you like 85-90°C GPU Temp without OC. ^^