random 80+ bronze cheap psu or 500W evga 80+ standart?

Blackhole890

Both options sound bad. EVGA's W1 series are bad, but without information on the other PSU, hard to say which is better. 

Not all PSUs have an 80+ rating. If they don't meet the efficiency requirements, then they won't be 80+ certified. While 80+ ratings aren't tied to quality, those without 80+ cert are likely to be bad quality. 

4 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

title

also, is there any difference between 80+ standart and non 80+, or every psu has 80+ standart?

Have a look at this thread I just linked. You will want to get something off the Tier 1 or Tier 2 list to have the best efficiency and components for the build of the PSU to ensure a long life. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Please don't get that random PSU,

PSU tier guide

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

EVGA's W1 series are bad

But depending on the hardware and application, it can be used for low power builds :D 

How expensive are XFX TS 430Watt PSUs in your country? In Europe and America, they're only a little more expensive than the 80+ white EVGA PSUs while being built with much much better quality components. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

What is the "Random 80+ bronze" PSU? It could be good or bad, I cannot know unless you tell us.

14 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

Both options sound bad. EVGA's W1 series are bad, but without information on the other PSU, hard to say which is better. 

Not all PSUs have an 80+ rating. If they don't meet the efficiency requirements, then they won't be 80+ certified. While 80+ ratings aren't tied to quality, those without 80+ cert are likely to be bad quality. 

15 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Have a look at this thread I just linked. You will want to get something off the Tier 1 or Tier 2 list to have the best efficiency and components for the build of the PSU to ensure a long life. 

15 minutes ago, Ernest_L said:

Please don't get that random PSU,

PSU tier guide

then, would you recommend tier 1 series a lot more instead the rest of the psu which i mentioned before whatever if they dont have 80+ certification? just wanna good psu which doesnt burn my house and shorting my components lifespan without wasting a lot of money.

13 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

But depending on the hardware and application, it can be used for low power builds :D 

How expensive are XFX TS 430Watt PSUs in your country? In Europe and America, they're only a little more expensive than the 80+ white EVGA PSUs while being built with much much better quality components. 

im living in spain so yeah, and im going to use psu for gaming but my budget is very limited

14 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

What is the "Random 80+ bronze" PSU? It could be good or bad, I cannot know unless you tell us.

the first psu which you find on internet, also very cheap e.g: https://www.pccomponentes.com/l-link-fuente-de-alimentacion-atx-500w

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

2 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

then, would you recommend tier 1 series a lot more instead the rest of the psu which i mentioned before whatever if they dont have 80+ certification? just wanna good psu which doesnt burn my house and shorting my components lifespan without wasting a lot of money.

Try to go for at least Tier 2

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

2 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

im living in spain so yeah, and im going to use psu for gaming but my budget is very limited

the first psu which you find on internet, also very cheap e.g: https://www.pccomponentes.com/l-link-fuente-de-alimentacion-atx-500w

I don't think that PSU is 80+ Bronze and it will probably be garbage.

What is your computers specs?

Tier 1 or Tier 2 would be the ideal recommendation, but if unable a Tier 3 will work. I wouldn't recommend anything lower. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

22 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

What budget do you have and are you willing to buy from Germany or somewhere within the EU?

5 hours ago, Ernest_L said:

Try to go for at least Tier 2

5 hours ago, legacy99 said:

Tier 1 or Tier 2 would be the ideal recommendation, but if unable a Tier 3 will work. I wouldn't recommend anything lower. 

i havent enough money for them, thats why im asking if you guys would recommend me

5 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I don't think that PSU is 80+ Bronze and it will probably be garbage.

What is your computers specs?

5 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

What budget do you have and are you willing to buy from Germany or somewhere within the EU?

http://es.pcpartpicker.com/user/Blackhole890/saved/YC2Qzy

i just need to think about my psu and yeah, from amazon

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

31 minutes ago, Blackhole890 said:

http://es.pcpartpicker.com/user/Blackhole890/saved/YC2Qzy

i just need to think about my psu and yeah, from amazon

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€71.75 @ Amazon Espana) 
Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€42.95 @ Amazon Espana) 
Memory: G.Skill NS Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory  (€25.17 @ Amazon Espana) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 460 2GB Red Dragon Video Card  (€147.17 @ Amazon Espana) 
Case: Zalman ZM-T4 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€31.32 @ Amazon Espana) 
Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€57.16 @ Amazon Espana) 
Total: €375.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-08-27 20:44 CEST+0200

That PSU is much much much better than all 3 of the PSUs you've linked plus the RX460 is quite a bit more powerful while using a similar amount of power and costing 10 euros more than the 750ti.