R9 270x 2 GB Sapphire Vapor x For Altcoin Mining

Simple question i have a r9 270x and i was thinking to use it to mine altcoins since my computer is powered  on for at least 12 hours daily at least. so my question what should i mine and its ROI ot is it a waste of time?

p.s i have no issue for electricity consider it free)

you can mine for ispace, they have a pool which is great as it automatically mines low difficulty currencies, they also have a pool that mines the most profitable coin automatically.

1 hour ago, WhatComesAround said:

you can mine for ispace, they have a pool which is great as it automatically mines low difficulty currencies, they also have a pool that mines the most profitable coin automatically.

is it profitable?

1 hour ago, M.Abdullah said:

is it profitable?

I don't mine for that pool but I guess I should try it, i'm guessing its profitable, the pool wouldn't be needed thus wouldn't exist if it weren't profitable.

1 hour ago, M.Abdullah said:

is it profitable?

But you shouldn't get into mining if you mind the time wasted. I have tried a few alt coins and my time was wasted quite often. I personally love mining even tho I can't use my pc what so ever anymore (using team viewer right now, but I may have a solution soon) because it is sort of fun for me, and I can tell you it is a LOT more fun than server hosting, man I wasted a lot of hard work and time there. And in your case as in mine whatever you mine will give you a profit, our electricity is free!.I don't know about you tho but I have to use the free electricity with care as a 980 and a 750ti working 24/7 wasn't part of the agreement. As far as I have learned tho is that it is pretty useless to mine bitcoins and even some altcoins without using an asic, especially if your electricity is free. You can find some very cheap asic miners these days that are used on amazon  that equal to a few thousand gpus. To conclude, you are going to be disappointed if profit is your goal in mining altcoins, but if you try it out for fun and to learn something you could find it fun and may make a decent profit too, in fact if you play the game smart you could earn a free gpu like I will in a few months. I may not have made much now but next year I will make double.