gtx 960 ssc | One fan spinning constantly, one spins for 10secs stops then spins again

Amgzzz

Exactly as title described For some odd reason I saw the fan shadow on my motherboard, and only one was spinning so i look and one is spinning at the right rpm and is constant, the other one stops and then spins again and then did it two times again then just went back to constantly spinning. Can anybody explain this?

Here is the exact make of my card :http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487091

It might be a power issue are you sure its plugged in to the pci port all the way and the power plug is in all the way  

is your psu capable enough to run you comp

it might be some kind of quiet mode that turns on when the gpu is not under load

or the fan is just broken

1 minute ago, potatoproduction said:

It might be a power issue are you sure its plugged in to the pci port all the way and the power plug is in all the way  

is your psu capable enough to run you comp

it might be some kind of quiet mode that turns on when the gpu is not under load

or the fan is just broken

Update: at 60 degrees celcius

One fit not spinning, attempt to spin but doesnt

other fan spinning at very very low RPM's

Using an Overclocker software, to speed up fan speed to 1700RPM will make both of them spin with no problem.

9 minutes ago, Amgzzz said:

Update: at 60 degrees celcius

One fit not spinning, attempt to spin but doesnt

other fan spinning at very very low RPM's

Using an Overclocker software, to speed up fan speed to 1700RPM will make both of them spin with no problem.

then its (probably) just a bios problem. Just keep using that software since it works