Logitech G933 Mic Quality Problem- please help

Hi. I've just recently got my Logitech G933 Artemis Headset. A great wireless headset. After having it for about a month, I wanted to record my voice for a video. I go onto Audacity to do so, and my mic quality is very bad. There is a lot of just background noise and sounds underwater-ery. When i go into my volume manager and hear myself speak into the mic, it sounds great! I also skyped myself from my PC to my phone and the quality was still very good. But with Audacity and a few other programs my mic quality just sounds like junk. I have no idea what the problem is. The mic quality is good but just not on the recording programs and I just have no idea why. Thank you for any help it is greatly appriciated.

muffled headset test.mp3

Try other recording programs? Is it only bad with Audacity?

17 hours ago, Aytex said:

It sounds like it should be...?

Most alot of headsets sound underwater/muffled

No when i use skype it sounds like it should. When i listen to myself it sounds like it should. It's just a bit too muffled when I record myself with it.

17 hours ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Try other recording programs? Is it only bad with Audacity?

I dont think its just audacity. I've tried recording my vioce with obs and Camtasia and it still sounds like garbage

Sometimes when i play csgo my mic fucks up... To fix it..  I just restart pc, Turn off headset re-connect the dunngle on a USB 2.0 And the quality gets better..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...