Radiator

Pump

Reservoir

Cpu block

Compression Fittings

(3) Static Pressure Fans

Green UV tubing

ATX Bridging Plug

is this all i need? i have distilled water at home. another question is, Is This Compatible?

its around 315 US Dollars is there something keep in mind ill be replacing the tubes and the fans with the ones above

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

that bridge looks super sketchy but it has good reviews 

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

Just now, Sentryy said:

that bridge looks super sketchy but it has good reviews 

All it is doing is grounding a sense pin, turning it on. There's no load on the wire, so as long as he's using safe practices (not building it with the GPU plugged in), he'll be fine.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

@VictorianReaper I see you are using both nickel and copper in the rig. Be sure to use a fluid designed to be used in that if you plan to keep the reservoir or there will be, effectively, a battery in your loop as copper and nickel will react to form an excess charge (basic battery chemistry). I'd recommend using parts with all the same metal.  

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

On 8/26/2016 at 9:57 PM, FAQBytes said:

@VictorianReaper I see you are using both nickel and copper in the rig. Be sure to use a fluid designed to be used in that if you plan to keep the reservoir or there will be, effectively, a battery in your loop as copper and nickel will react to form an excess charge (basic battery chemistry). I'd recommend using parts with all the same metal.  

what part is nickel

or copper

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

11 hours ago, VictorianReaper said:

what part is nickel

or copper

Your water block and radiator are copper/brass (A Copper alloy). The Reservoir is nickel coated.