Custom rom for overclocking

My phone is Celkon AR4.0 rahmanishq (not popular) . It has gotten slow now (5 years old) so I want to overclock it but there are no custom roms available on the net for this phone so I wish to make it myself. Can someone guide me (I am a newbie to programming)?

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

Just reset it to factory defaults. Getting junk out from the flash drive is the best you can do to make an old phone better. Look into it. Flash memory gets significantly slower as it fills up. Ample free space in there will do you way more good than any OC ever could.

Also, welcome to programming! You'll love it and you'll hate it. It'll make you go insane and you'll love that too. Just a hint here. Modifying an operating system in order to gain access to low level hardware features such as power levels and clocks speeds is not where you want to start at. You really don't want to end up there either. HW level sucks stank dicks IMHO. 

6 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

Just reset it to factory defaults. Getting junk out from the flash drive is the best you can do to make an old phone better. Look into it. Flash memory gets significantly slower as it fills up. Ample free space in there will do you way more good than any OC ever could.

Also, welcome to programming! You'll love it and you'll hate it. It'll make you go insane and you'll love that too. Just a hint here. Modifying an operating system in order to gain access to low level hardware features such as power levels and clocks speeds is not where you want to start at. You really don't want to end up there either. HW level sucks stank dicks IMHO. 

Ok ,I will try to reset it to factory defaults.

Please quote me so that I know that you have replied unless it is my own topic.

actually what you need is a custom kernel. If the manufacture of your phone has released kernel sources, has required by the license agreement in android then someone could add overclocking.

over clocked my LG g2 at one point.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´