Windows 10 for £8?

Xyren

I  found a Windows 10 license key on ebay for £8.50. It seems to be legit, but I'd like some advice on whether I should get it. If it turns out to not work it's only £8, but is it worth it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Windows-10-Pro-32-64-bit-licence-key-Key-Only-Same-day-email-delivery-/322240933845?hash=item4b070e6fd5:g:c8EAAOSwARZXmt6b

It might be legit, hard to tell. You dont really even need a windows key, you can still use it without one. Just skip entering one when installing and it wont force you to later. It will only stop you from changing your wallpaper through control panel, and this can still be done manually by clicking on an image and selecting it to be your wallpaper. 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

Well at that price it's not gonna be legal and/or in compliance with Microsoft EULA, if that's what you mean. The seller may well send it to you, it can even work. But I can guarantee you right now, it's either stolen or previously used.