Sharing windows 10?

Derekl1988

I'm building a new PC today and the last thing I need is a windows download.  I currently have an HP pc that I bough 1 year ago and it has windows 10 home edition.  When I download the media tool it offers to make a bootable flash drive.  Does this mean that I can share windows from this computer to my new rig?  Forgive me if this is a stupid question.  This is all new to me and if I can save $100 bucks (I want a legit copy, no pirates) Then I will.  

i7 6700k - NZXT Kraken X61 - ASUS Sabretooth TUF Z170 - 32gb G.Skill RAM - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Corsair 860i - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White

you can "install it" but you need a key

/r/microsoftsoftwareswap has cheap keys

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

7 minutes ago, themctipers said:

you can "install it" but you need a key

/r/microsoftsoftwareswap has cheap keys

Is there somewhere I can find a youtube video or something to crash course me on this process?

i7 6700k - NZXT Kraken X61 - ASUS Sabretooth TUF Z170 - 32gb G.Skill RAM - EVGA GTX 1080 FTW - Corsair 860i - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe White

1 minute ago, Derekl1988 said:

Is there somewhere I can find a youtube video or something to crash course me on this process?

ISO -> Rufus (usb) -> restart -> mash del (bios) -> boot from usb

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Yes and no. If by sharing you mean, you can create an installation media that you can use to install the Windows onto your other rigs, then yes. But the Windows license is one per computer and you can't use the same license for two computers. You'll need to buy a license key for the other rig.