nicklmg

Which (Intel) CPU Should You Buy?

23 minutes ago, technocrat_13 said:

Where are the Kaby Lakes? 

I'll give you a hint: Look at the release date of the video and then look at the release date for Kaby lake. The Video even has "2016 Edition" in the title.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

5 minutes ago, sirtoby said:

I'll give you a hint: Look at the release date of the video and then look at the release date for Kaby lake. The Video even has "2016 Edition" in the title.

Well I hoped that the Spreadsheet would have gotten updated, and I didnt read the title of the video. >.<

4 minutes ago, technocrat_13 said:

Well I hoped that the Spreadsheet would have gotten updated, and I didnt read the title of the video. >.<

Keeping these spreadsheets updated would mean a lot of work. These kinds of videos are snapshots of what's currently available. I'm pretty sure that there will be a 2017 edition when AMD has released their new CPU's in March.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

2 hours ago, technocrat_13 said:

It's ok, the basically haven't improved since Skylake (or even earlier for that matter but meh).  Just change the spreadsheet for price and clockspeed and you should be good.