Windows 7 ISO?

Void_Viking
9 hours ago, Void_Viking said:

Because it costs over 100$

This is a strange situation tho. Win 8-10 are completely free.

9 hours ago, Void_Viking said:

Yeah there's no way I'm paying 100$ for an OS when you're able to get the newest one for free...

Windows 8 and 10 are not free. Not sure where you're getting this information from. Unless I'm misinformed and somehow they are free now.

8 hours ago, Void_Viking said:

Is that safe o.o?

mydigitallife is about as safe as I can throw it. And I can throw it very far. ;)

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2016 at 5:13 PM, Mr.Meerkat said:

windows 10? I'm pretty sure if you went from a pirated/un-registered copy of windows 7/8 you could have done that (as Microsoft did say fake copies of windows 7/8 will get upgraded to a full licence of windows 10) but you can no longer do that as the upgrade period has finished and when you install windows 10 fresh, it's gonna ask for a key (and when you upgrade, it's gonna ask for a key).

Use Linux if you don't wanna pay (or use kinguin/G2A/reddit...) as we are not allowed to talk about how to pirate on this forum.

Only one way to find out ;) 

you can still get a free upgrade, just requires calling into Microsoft and BS'ing about this being your mom's pc and her using accessibility tech, say something like she uses a voice over program to read the web because her eye sight is bad 

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 5:48 PM, Void_Viking said:

You need a serial key. That which I do not have.

If you don't have a product key, then you're not entitled to a copy of it.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE