Low Profile Below Zero Silent Air Cooler

AJFILMS

Hello everybody I wanted to ask you guys a question. I've been trying to find a company to take my design for a low profile air cooler that can get to sub zero temperatures, and I was just about to sign away the rights of it to silverstone and get absolutely nothing out of it no money no credit no nothing... but then I thought about possibly posting something on here about it and see if either anyone would be interested in it or knows of a manufacturer that can help me make these things instead of me just giving it away to a massive company and getting nothing for it?

*Note it does require a 12 volt input to work

1 minute ago, AJFILMS said:

Hello everybody I wanted to ask you guys a question. I've been trying to find a company to take my design for a low profile air cooler that can get to sub zero temperatures, and I was just about to sign away the rights of it to silverstone and get absolutely nothing out of it no money no credit no nothing... but then I thought about possibly posting something on here about it and see if either anyone would be interested in it or knows of a manufacturer that can help me make these things instead of me just giving it away to a massive company and getting nothing for it?

How can it get sub zero temperatures? 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

What companies have you contacted so far?

That literally physically impossible

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Air coolers cannot reach lower temps than ambient air temperature, so you might have an issue.

To reach lower than ambient temperature there has to be more to it,

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 minute ago, IskanderEXC said:

What companies have you contacted so far?

silver stone, cooler master, corsair, and I tried contacting be quiet

Just now, AJFILMS said:

You should try to come in contact wih Cryorig. But quick question. How tf do you get a 0 degree air cooler lol? What magic are you using??

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

How can it get sub zero temperatures? 

im not sure exactly if i want to say how yet because i don't have a patent yet

A passive CPU cooler with sub-zero temps? Unless the room the PC is in is also sub-zero, that's literally scientifically impossible.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Just now, ThinkWithPortals said:

A passive CPU cooler with sub-zero temps? Unless the room the PC is in is also sub-zero, that's literally scientifically impossible.

well I guess I've done the impossible

Just now, AJFILMS said:

nononono. Its breaks laws of physics. If this real send this to scientists and apply for a noble prize in physics

Spoiler

AXIOM

4 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Air coolers cannot reach lower temps than ambient air temperature, so you might have an issue.

To reach lower than ambient temperature there has to be more to it,

not by it's self yes but the heat sink isn't touching the cpu directly 

um so you broke the laws of physics when designing ehh? awesome now we know this is a fabricated reality in a simulation, good job man

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, IskanderEXC said:

You should try to come in contact wih Cryorig. But quick question. How tf do you get a 0 degree air cooler lol? What magic are you using??

Philosophical time!

What lays at the heart of all magic?

... Lies.

Contact a scientific organization, because you've broken fundamental laws of the universe.

1 minute ago, Clanscorpia said:

nononono. Its breaks laws of physics. If this real send this to scientists and apply for a noble prize in physics

DAMN, sniped; beat me out by a few seconds xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

dude. how is it cooling anything then? if your cooler isnt touching your CPU how are you taking heat away from it? picture please?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, AJFILMS said:

Then what is? Seriously this is breaking laws of physics. Is there something cooling the air cooler?

Spoiler

AXIOM

Just now, AJFILMS said:

Sorry to tell you this, but... no, you haven't. You cannot, by definition, cool something down to a temperature lower than the air around it by just using a simple fan+heatsink. For the CPU to be sub-zero on a passive cooler the room it's in would need to be even more sub-zero.

Sorry, but in the case of AJFILMS vs the laws of physics, the laws of physics win.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

4 minutes ago, IskanderEXC said:

i really don't want to say yet until I get a patent, but its actually extremely simple so i'm shocked no one has ever thought of it before 

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Sorry to tell you this, but... no, you haven't. You cannot, by definition, cool something down to a temperature lower than the air around it by just using a simple fan+heatsink. For the CPU to be sub-zero on a passive cooler the room it's in would need to be even more sub-zero.

Sorry, but in the case of AJFILMS vs the laws of physics, the laws of physics win.

its not just using a heat sink there is more to it then just copper and thermal compound 

Just now, AJFILMS said:

i really don't want to say yet until I get a patent, but its actually extremely simple so i'm shocked no one has ever thought of it before 

Just say one thing. Is it using something other than a heatsink to do this?

Spoiler

AXIOM

4 minutes ago, AJFILMS said:

im not sure exactly if i want to say how yet because i don't have a patent yet

I hope you realize that getting sub zero temps with an air cooler is LITERALLY PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE

The only way to get sub zero temps is with LN2, Dry Ice, or something similar.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I think that  I speak for everyone of this thread but can you send us some proof that you are not the second coming of Jesus breaking all laws of physics? 

Apply for a patent then here https://www.uspto.gov

and then enlighten us on how you broke the fundamental laws of the universe.

2 minutes ago, AJFILMS said:

dude. if you dont have a patent then dont do anything with the idea, get a patent before anything if you have made something awesome. please report back once you have gotten that and then we will all know what this is

Builds:

Spoiler