Best Headphones at $60

I want headphones at $60, any suggestions? I found the AKG K240 and Audio-Technica m30x. I understand they both sound great. Same price tag. Similar comfort. Although the m30x might have better quality while the k 240 has a detachable cable. What do you guys think? and what suggestions at $60 do you have?

7 minutes ago, kadengolda said:

I want headphones at $60, any suggestions? I found the AKG K240 and Audio-Technica m30x. I understand they both sound great. Same price tag. Similar comfort. Although the m30x might have better quality while the k 240 has a detachable cable. What do you guys think? and what suggestions at $60 do you have?

The Sony MDRZX770BT is the best headphones I've ever had for $100. Bluetooth, NFC, over ear, microusb charging, 17 hrs battery life, they're great if your willing to pay a bit more than you wanna. 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-wireless-over-the-ear-stereo-headphones-black/4026018.p?id=1219616419706&skuId=4026018&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=7912cb5a-f5b7-41d6-9714-56f26e94f3ad&ksprof_id=3&ksaffcode=pg113860&ksdevice=m&gclid=CObwzq7f284CFQWDaQodph0M9Q

I would stay away from m30x, because no soundstage at all, unless you need to use them on the go, akg normally makes decent budget headphones.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Get SHP9500, it's only 65 bucks on Newegg and probably cheaper on eBay.

so then which between the AKG k 240,  SHP9500 , or the sony over ear bluetooth ones?

1 hour ago, kadengolda said:

so then which between the AKG k 240,  SHP9500 , or the sony over ear bluetooth ones?

SHP9500

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 hours ago, spwath said:

SHP9500

I would go for the Sony over ears I listed solely because of the giant L and on the sides but if you're on a semi strict budget I'd go for the SHPs instead. 

I guess I'll go SHP9500 as long as the sound quality isn't that different and because my pc doesn't have bluetooth.

39 minutes ago, kadengolda said:

The Monoprice are the most overrated budget headphone on the net. They sound pretty good, but they're not the bees knees (unlike the SHP). The SHP runs circles around the Monoprice and it does that in comfort, which the Monoprice really lacks. It's like 2 full categories above the Monoprice. 

Alright Thanks! I'm buying it on amazon to get 1 day lol. Ill get the mono price for my bro!

he gets the cheaper one because he doesnt have much money lol

From what i have heard you cant really go wrong with the SHP9500. I wish they were available here in Denmark :(

Ryzen 7 3700x, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 16GB Ballistix Elite 3600MHz, MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio, Corsair RM750x V2

• 2 weeks later...