Any 27-28" IPS/VA 1080p monitors with more than a 60Hz refresh rate?

Gerr

I am looking to upgrade the family PC to be a decent gaming PC, but already have a good monitor (ASUS MG279Q) on my gaming rig in the bedroom, so only looking for a 1080p monitor.  I don't want TN as my kids often watch videos from the monitor, so I need good viewing angles.  I currently have a 24" TN, so want to upgrade it to an IPS/VA panel around 27-28".  My video card is currently a 960 4GB, but that will be upgraded to a 1060 6GB soon.  I know a 1060 is overkill for 1080p for most games, but I don't want 1440p at this system, so looking for something with more than a 60Hz refresh rate to help utilize some of the 1060's horsepower.

Right now, I am leaning towards an ASUS MX279H, but at only 60Hz, I would prefer something with a little higher refresh rate if possible.  

Recommendations?

I have never seen a high refresh rate 1080p screen that wasn TN. So i highly doubt they exist judging by my very narrow view of the universe :P

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Unless you go with a 1440p 144hz IPS monitor, I don't think there are actually any 75hz+ 1080p IPS...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)