Romulan Republic FX 6350

Ryujin2003

Hi everyone, this is my current build. I plan on implementing a little more Romulan theme by Christmas. I am looking to get one of those Hallmark Romulan Warbirds wired into the build. More to come in the future as far as that goes. I got inspiration when I was playing Star Trek Online a while back.

Components:

CPU: AMD FX 6350 Black Edition @ 4.4Ghz  / 1.408v (Cooled by Cool Master Hyper D92)

GPU: MSI R9 380 4GB Gaming @ 1130MHz core clock / 1500MHz Memory

MB: MSI 970 Gaming

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866

PSU: OCZ 700w MXSP
Wifi: ASUS Wi-Fi Express AC1300

Boot Disk: RAID 0 PNY CS1311 240GB (x2 120)

Game Disk: OCZ Vertex 460A 240GB

Mass Storage Disk: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB ST1500DL003

Case: NZXT Phantom Full ATX Green/Black

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Corsair K40 Raptor

Mouse: Logitech G602

Monitor: ASUS VEQ248Q 24"

Headset: SADES A60

Gamepad: PS3 Controller (Utilizing ScarlettCrush)

The vinyl on the front is hand made. I will eventually order one from a professional who uses more than freehand exacto-knives. Some of the edges get caught when I dust. It'll eventually get ruined, and I'll replace at that time. I have been replacing the standard mesh lacing of the power cords with lime green and black 550 para-chord. Still have to finish the ones for the GPU. There wasn't much in the way of green MB configurations to choose from, but went with MSI because they have amazing customer service.

I started with the AMD about a year ago, so I could wait out the storm with AMD Zen. After that releases and we see how that goes, I will choose my upgrade path. Let me know what you guys think.

Inside.jpg

NZXT Front.jpg

NZXT Side.jpg

Peripherals.jpg

I would like a shroud to cover the PSU and the empty space at the bottom of the case, which will eventually become water cooling areas. Are all shrouds (or whatever the correct technical term is) custom built, or is there a site that has pre-fabricated pieces? I see many custom jobs that use a lot of tools which I don't have. No craft shop in the garage. I'm not too crafty when it comes to working with acrylic or lexan, but I can also learn. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.